Reach Oxford Scholarship applications for the academic year 2022-23 are now open. We offer Fully Funded Scholarships to students in Bachelors, Masters, PhD and Doctoral Degree Programs at Oxford University. Oxford University offers more than 1,000 scholarships through this program. Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world and consistently ranks as the top university in the world.
For international students, Reach Oxford Scholarship UK covers all tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses. It is possible to apply to any course, any subject in any field except medicine. There are thousands of fields to choose from at the University. The Best, Famous, Prestigious Scholarships are offered to students from low-income countries from anywhere and of any nationality.
It is one of the oldest universities in the world. Free applications are available. There is no application fee. Many scholarships in the UK do not require IELTS. Below you will find detailed information about the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022. September is the Month of Opportunities for you, which means you will have a lavish month. Also Read:Top Scholarship in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded
About 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Level of study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1,000 Graduate Scholarships, 4 or 5 Undergraduate Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th October 2021 (For Undergraduates), January 2022 (For Graduates)
Duration of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3 or 4 Year
- Graduate: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year or up to 6 Years
What Does Reach Oxford Scholarship Cover?
For the duration of the Program to Study in the UK, the University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students will cover all expenses.
- Oxford Scholarships for International Students Undergraduate: Tuition, a grant for living expenses, and one return air fare per year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for Graduate Student.: University of Oxford Scholarships for Graduates will cover some or all of your course fees and/or Provide a Grant for Living costs. Up to 1,000 Full or Partial Oxford Graduate Scholarships.
Scholarship applicants are not required to submit additional documentation.
A list of A-Z Scholarships offered by Oxford University is given which Consist of “Automatically Considered Scholarships” (Check Here)
Available Academic Fields Offered by Oxford University
All Courses are available Except Medicine. Take a look at the Course Directory (Here)
Things to Keep in Mind
- Choose Which Course you would like to study. See the information on all our courses.
- Check the Admission Requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
- For Undergraduates, You have to Apply through Online UCAS Application System.
For the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom, the last date to apply is 15th October 2021 for undergraduates and 1st January 2022 for graduates (each graduate course has a different deadline).
How to Apply
Reach Oxford and Oxford Graduate Scholarship applications for 2022 are available online. For more information, please go to the official website. For Undergraduates (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here)