For the 2023 AIG Scholarships 2023, suitable Nigerians interested in a career in public service are invited to apply for the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford.
Future public sector leaders who have shown a passion for the sector have been awarded scholarships worth over £50,000. Scholars return to their countries after completing their degrees to bolster policymaking, support reform, and contribute to the development of their nations.1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)|
|Scholarship Type||Full Funding|
|Host Institution(s)||University of Oxford|
|Number of Awards||Several|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)|
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AIG Scholarships for Nigerians
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022/23:
- Be a Nigerian working in a federal or state government department, agency, or parastatal.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience (combined private and public sectors).
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class upper qualification is required.
- A strong intellectual capacity, leadership qualities, and a passion for contributing to the development of the Nigerian civil service are prerequisites.
On or before the application deadline, interested applicants can apply online for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2023.