ADB Scholarships in Thailand 2022 are now open for applications. ADB Scholarships are available at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. The ADB Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students to study master’s degrees. The Asian Development Scholarship provides 140 scholarships every year and the ADB Scholarship is from the Japanese government in the fields of Economics, Management, Science, and Technology, as well as Development-Related Fields.
You Can Also Apply:Government of Finland Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
The ADB award is an excellent opportunity for students from around the world to study free in Thailand. Scholarships from ADB may last between one and two years. Scholarships are awarded for a maximum of two years for MA, MS, and MBA programs.
About Asian Development Bank Scholarship in Thailand 2022
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students. This is an all-expenses paid scholarship in Thailand.
- Tuition fees in full
- Allowance for residential use
- Housing allowance and subsistence allowance
- Medical and accident insurance for students.
- Airline tickets for economy class.
- Luggage allowance, airport taxes, and visa fees.
- Allowance for thesis/research. Costs for photocopying, school supplies, typing and computer charges, postage, communications, binding charges, local travel costs, and accommodations for out-of-town trips.
The following study fields are available:
Students can choose from a wide range of academic fields to study in Thailand with the ADB Scholarship 2022. Below is a list of the available fields.
Engineering and Technology School (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing
- Engineering in manufacturing and industry
- Technologies of information and communication
- Embedded systems and microelectronics
- Management of construction, engineering, and infrastructure
- Engineering Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental
- Engineering: Structural
- Engineering in Transportation
- Engineering and Management of Water
- Exploration of geosystems and geoengineering of petroleum
- Technology and Management Offshore.
SERD (School of Environment, Resources, and Development):
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
School-to-School Interdisciplinary Courses:
- Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM) that is cleaner
- Management of Tropical Coastal Zones (SERD and SCE)
- SERD and SCE (Integrated Watershed Development and Management)
- Modelling Tools for Environment and Resource Management (SERD and SCE)
- Preparedness, mitigation, and management of disasters
- Geotechnics and Environmental Management
- Study of the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Business Management of Energy
Management School (SOM):
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
Criteria for eligibility:
- You must be a national of an ADB country. See the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program to Check Your Country Name for a list of current developing member countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with excellent academic records is required.
- At the time of application, you must have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (after graduation from university).
- At the time of application, the applicant cannot be older than 35 years old. The age limit for programs suitable for senior officials and managers is 45 years old in exceptional cases.
- Upon completion of the program, you must agree to return to your home country.
The following documents are required:
- Copies of the degree certificate and transcript of the first four years of the undergraduate degree program
- Recommendation letters from two individuals.
- TOEFL (computer-based: 213, or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent in English
- The employer provides a work certificate.
- Income statement. If married, the spouse’s income statement should be submitted; otherwise, the parent’s income statement should be submitted
- Information sheet on ADB-JSP.
The deadline for international students to apply for ADB-JSP Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology 2022 is 31st March 2022.
What is the application process for Asian Development Bank scholarships?
To apply for Thailand Scholarships, there is an online application system. The link to the online application and the official advertisement is below: