Study in Australia. That’s great news! Charles Darwin University Scholarships for 2022 are now available. As we explain in detail in this article, we will also demonstrate the step by step application process for this scholarship.
Scholarships for international students have been funded by Charles Darwin University. It is available to undergraduates, graduate students, and those in training. Fully funded scholarships are available in two categories. There are four types of partial funding available for scholarships that cover a portion of the tuition.
Charles Darwin University is a new world university committed to social justice, sustainability, and creativity. The iRiver platform gives everyone the chance to follow their passion for improving things – whatever the scale.
Details About Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: Varies per Scholarship (Click here)
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of the following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): This scholarship covers 50% or 25% of tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% for all subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees covering 25% of tuition fees for the first year and 10% for subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: This scholarship covers 15% of the tuition fees for the first year of study for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: This scholarship is for vocational education and training (VET) or academic degrees, and covers $3,000 towards tuition fees.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: These scholarships recognize students’ academic achievements, leadership ability, and community involvement. The funds are for higher education, undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,00) and contribute to student tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
You can apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications should be demonstrated
- English and academic proficiency requirements for entry to the university must be met
- Hold an offer of admission to CDU’s degree program.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsor
- A current Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen is not valid.
- Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points per semester;
- You must pay the remainder of your tuition on or before the start of each semester. The tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after the census date each semester.
- Obtain a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no fail grade in any subject each semester in the degree program at CDU;
- Scholarships are not transferrable or refundable and cannot be transferred to another student, course or year
- Awardees must pay international fees, not domestic fees
- Not to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study without prior approval from the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email [email protected] of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to avail of this scholarship:
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download the application form for the respective scholarship.
- Submit your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
To know more about the Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit the official website: