Learn more about studying in the UK. It’s good news! Scholarships for Chevening are now available. The purpose of this article is to explain in detail about this scholarship, its application benefits, and how it is applied.
A Chevening scholarship 2022 for international students is fully funded for the academic year 2022. The Chevening Scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and other grants and allowances to cover essential expenditures.
Chevening provides future leaders and influencers from around the world with a unique opportunity to grow professionally and academically, network widely, experience UK culture, and create lasting beneficial relationships with the UK. The Chevening Awards system is an international awards system run by the UK government. Around 1,500 scholarships will be awarded worldwide.
Through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of awards, Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships, with recipients personally chosen by British embassies and high commissions around the world.Also, See:How You can Win a Chevening Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Details About Chevening Scholarship 2022:
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
- Program Period: Dependent on the selected program, but no longer than one year.
- Chevening Scholarship Deadline: November 2, 2021
- Study in Australia Without IELTS | Australia Scholarships
- Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
- Melbourne University Scholarship 2022 in Australia-Fully Funded
- University of Tasmania Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Chevening Scholarship Benefit:
The Chevening Scholarship 2022 provides the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A departure allowance for returning home.
- The cost of one visa application.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. The full list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships can be found on the official website.
- You must return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after your scholarship has ended
- By the time you submit your application, you will have completed all the elements of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. In the UK, this is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree. However, it will vary depending on your course and university.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if:
- Have British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- In an ineligible country for the Chevening program, you need to hold refugee status. Scholarships are available to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries and refugees living in Chevening-eligible countries.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or a relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been employed within the last two years since Chevening applications opened. The representative must be from an agent of the British government (including the British embassies/high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defence, and the Home Office) or a representative of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- All employees, former employees, and family members* of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible. However, if the employment took place within the last two years, you cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, previously worked, or are related to through family.
- Previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK government scholarship.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship ?
To apply for a Chevening Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Choose your country from here, then choose Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Complete your profile with your personal information, save it, and validate it before you start your application.
- You must complete the quiz to ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Prepare the following documents and fill out the application:
- Education documents completed.
- Qualification in English.
- Offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Offers of unconditional admissions (up to three) (at least one unconditional offer must be uploaded by 14 July 2022).
- References (If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to submit two references by 22 February 2022).
- Passports and identification documents.
- Please submit your application.
Please visit the official website to learn more about Chevening Scholarships: