Are you interested in studying in Thailand? Chulalongkorn University scholarship 2022 applications in Thailand are now open to international students. If you would like more information, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will provide you with the latest scholarship information.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are among Thailand’s best. Scholarship for 2021 is available. Scholars at Chulalongkorn University are fully supported by the scholarship fund. The Thailand government or the relevant university will cover all scholarship-related expenses. To achieve a Ph.D. and Master’s degree from world-class universities, Chulalongkorn University offers an array of opportunities for international students. There is no better or top-ranked university in Thailand than this one.
The Chulalongkorn university scholarship does not require a separate application fee. A wide variety of major fields are available for this scholarship, so you can choose the one that best suits you. A total of all expenses will be covered by Chulalongkorn University. The Master’s degree program lasts two years and the Ph.D. program lasts three years. The links that are provided below provide more detail about this article.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 (About)
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: February 25, 2021, 2021, June 15, 2021
Duration of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2021
- Starting in August 2021, a 3-year doctoral program
It is highly recommended that you apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship because all scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the relevant university.
- A return air ticket to/from the country will be provided.
- Tuition Fees will be paid in full by the University.
- To cover living expenses, a stipend will be provided monthly.
- The Accommodation Allowance
Available Program for Masters, PhD
Choose one of the available programs so that you can apply.
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- (CUSEMicrobiology and Microbial Technology)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
You must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply for this massive scholarship.
- The applicant must be an international student from any country. A citizen of Thailand is not eligible.
- ASEAN participants as well as participants from non-ASEAN countries are eligible
- For Masters and PhD programs, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree. The program.
- The applicant must be under 40 years of age.
- English is a good language.
- Health must be good for the applicant.
Documents Required for the Application
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Medical Certificate
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 will be awarded in three rounds. February 25, 20,21, June 15, 2021 are the Deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit all necessary documents online and submit one application per person. You can find more detail on the official website, which you can access by clicking the link below. Visit the Official website