Applications for the Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom are now open at the University of Oxford. Full-Funded UK Scholarships are available for international students to pursue Masters or Ph.D. degrees. Oxford University degree. By applying before the application deadline, you will automatically be considered for the Clarendon Scholarship. Separate applications are not required.
There are 150 new full-funding scholarships available from Clarendon for outstanding graduate students. Clarendon Scholarship Oxford is open to students from around the world, regardless of nationality. Oxford University does not charge an application fee. The application process is free of charge. Also, See:Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded
You will have the opportunity to enroll at a growing number of prestigious universities in the United Kingdom, such as Oxford University. Master’s Degrees last for 1 to 2 years & Doctoral Degrees last for 3 to 4 years. Scholarships in the UK are widely available. An opportunity to join one of the most active, international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford. Below is more information.
About Clarendon Scholarship 2022 University of Oxford
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22nd January 2022
- 50 Upcoming Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
- How You can Win a Chevening Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Available Fields & Majors:
All academic programs are available to international students with the Clarendon Scholarship. You can choose any course. Check the full list of courses of your interest (click here)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Financial Coverage for Clarendon Scholarship 2022
- If you apply for Clarendon by the relevant January deadline for your course, you will be considered automatically. There is no need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully funded scholarships for:
- Fees, as well as a grant for living expenses during the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses that cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. You should receive at least £15,009 in 2020-21.
- Study fields, nationality, and residence are not restricted. Eligible are all full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s programs.
- Depending on the subject area you choose, the eligibility criteria and selection criteria vary.
- Check the entry requirements for the course (VISIT HERE). Please select your field and read the details as shown below.
- There are no restrictions based on nationality or country of residence. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Clarendon Scholarships in the UK for most courses must be applied for by 22nd January 2022. If you apply before 10th January 2022, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford 2022:
You can apply online for a Clarendon scholarship for your course. Your department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of the outcome. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Clarendon UK Scholarship.
Useful Post: 👇