The Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2022 USA is open to international students from around the world who plan to conduct postdoctoral research at the Clark Institute of Art USA for the 2022 academic year. Clark offers eleven to sixteen scholarships each year, ranging in length from one to ten months. most awarded for an academic semester.
Scientists, critics, curators, and professionals from national and international museums are welcome to propose projects that broaden and enhance the understanding and role of the visual arts in culture. The institute combines a public art museum with a complicated set of research and academic programs, including an important art history library. Clark is a global hub for debating the nature of art and its history.
Details Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2022 USA
|Level of study||Postdoctoral|
|Institution(s)||Clark Art Institute|
|Opportunity Focus Areas:||History.
|Program Period||Ranging in duration from one to ten months.|
|Deadline||October 15, 2021|
The Clark Institute Scholarship is awarded on a scale related to needs and earnings, up to a maximum rate of $ 30,000 per semester. The tax liability of fellows to the United States Government will be considered in accordance with the tax regulations of the Internal Revenue Service, on a case-by-case basis. The trip to and from Clark will be reimbursed for the scholar and an accompanying family member.
Fellows are normally offered an apartment in a recently renovated and expanded house at the end of the 19th century, opposite the Clark campus. Six one- to two-bedroom apartments with additional common areas are available. Each apartment is fully furnished and connected to Clark’s computer network. Accommodation and services, except for long-distance telephone, will be provided by Clark. Pets are not allowed in the scholarship holders’ residence. Smoking is not allowed inside the Clark building.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clark Art Institute Scholarship
To be eligible for the Clark Institute Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world
- They can come from academia or museums or other professional backgrounds.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate or demonstrate equivalent professional experience.
- They may be employed full-time or part-time or independent researchers, curators, and/or critics.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent research skills: experience in conducting independent empirical research, experience in qualitative research (conducting interviews, qualitative analyzes), preferably, and experience in quantitative research.
How to apply for the Clark Institute Scholarship?
Please follow the instructions below to receive this scholarship:
- Fill out the application.
- Upload a description of the proposed project in 500 characters.
- Write the referee information (please note that you must send a one-page letter to this email email@example.com).
- After clicking the “submit” button, please send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A curriculum vitae (pdf; 3 pages with double space or less).
- A statement (pdf; 3 pages with double space or less) in English that presents the hypotheses and critical commitments that animate your project. It is important to place the project in the context of existing research; indicate what is new or unusual in both subject matter and/or method and explain why there is a disciplinary need for this project.
To know more about Clark Art Institute Fellowship, please visit the official website: