The UK government’s Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 is now open. Commonwealth Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You can apply for a Full-time Master’s Degree or a PhD Degree program. Almost 200 participants each year are selected to study in the UK. There are no application fees, so you can apply for free. One of the prestigious UK Government Scholarships.
The Scholarship Program will cover all expenses. You can pursue a Masters or PhD in every field from the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). Commonwealth Scholarships are available in all fields. So far, 27,800 people have applied for Commonwealth Scholarships. Scholarships are available in the UK.
The Commonwealth Master Scholarship lasts for a year, while the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship lasts for three years. It is also possible to study in the UK without IELTS. The scholarship is open to 54 Commonwealth countries. Below are the details and application process for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
Details About Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022
|Eligible Countries||Commonwealth Countries|
|Course Level||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||1st November 2021|
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford 2022
- Chevening Scholarship 2022 | Application Process (Fully Funded)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets to and from the UK at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for students attending universities in London.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant to cover the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant to cover the costs of study-related travel within the UK or abroad.
Available Fields of Study
The Commonwealth Scholarship is for full-time Masters and PhD studies at a UK university. You can apply to any UK university that you find suitable.
Art, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering, Education, etc. Scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- The role of science and technology in development
- Strengthening health systems and capacities
- Promoting global prosperity
- Increasing global peace, security, and governance
- Enhancing resilience and response to crises
- The right to access, inclusion, and opportunity
- You must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or you must be a British protected person.
- You must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Commonwealth UK Scholarships are available to those who have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree, or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree.
- BE NOT registered for a PhD or an MPhil leading to a PhD at a UK university before September/October 2022
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (1:1) honours standard by October 2022, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- You must be ready to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2022
Commonwealth countries are located in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries include some of the world’s largest, smallest, richest, and poorest nations.
Applications for the UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in the UK must be received by 1st November 2021
How to Apply