Get your study revolution in Australia. Great News! Deakin University Scholarship 2021-2022 is recently open. In this regard we will provide you all the information about this scholarship one by one. Deakin University Scholarships 2021-2022 is completely supported by funds scholarships for students throughout the world. These scholarships can be applied by postgraduate students and will give price money of $28,600 per annum, a reliable allowance from $500 to $1,500 and health insurance.
The RTP scholarships (lastly APA) are supported by the Australian Government, but the DUPR scholarships are supported by Deakin University. These two revolutions are greatly supported for students. The extraordinary students will be prefered.
These international scholarships will help you to make your future secure. They provide these scholarship which will concentrate on only those students which are highly good at their academic record so that they can give a positive environment to the university.
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2021-2022 Requirments;
- Required studies: Masters / Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Country of study: Australia
- Last date: Open all the year
Check,Holland Government Scholarship 2021-Bachelors & Masters
- Arts and Education
- Business and Law
- Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Frontier Materials
- Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for settlements and 4 years will be free for tuition fee,
Research for master degree period.
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years free for tuition fee.
Deakin University Scholarships willgive you following benifits:
- A stipend of $28,092 (2021 rate) or $28,600 (2021 rate) per annum tax exempt
- A relocation privilege from $500 to $1,500 (from a single person to a family man) will give to students who are willing to move from interstate to overseas so that they can study at Deakin
- For international students only: one Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the period of the student visa.
Requirments to apply for Deakin University
To apply for Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship, candidate must have the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be qualified for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP privilege or DUPRS a student should be a domestic or international student so that he can get the Deakin scholarship.
- To be qualified for an RTP Fees Offset the student should not be receiving any of the scholarship from the other commonwealth community.
- To be qualified for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student should not be taking any other amount from any other scholarship to maintain his studies if that money is more than 75% of RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. The amount of money which is not related to the student’s course of study or the amount get for the student’s course of study but not for living expenses of student costs will not be taken into account .
- Students for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend should have completed at least four years of studies for graduation and should have first division marks or a good academic record.
- For Doctoral degree:
-student must have completed his research at the level of 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework by getting the grade or the research project must be equal to a Deakin grade of 70%.
- For Degree of Master:
– student must have completed his research at the level of 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework by getting the grade or the research project must be equal to a Deakin grade of 65%.
How a student can Apply for Deakin University Scholarships ?
You have to fulfill the following steps to apply for this scholarship:
(1) To find your entry path click here and get a supervisor: befor you apply for your application, you have to contact a supervisor for counciling on your research topic and. To get knowledge about contacting a supervisor from here.
(2) Get related documents/information, according to the following:
- Resume or Curriculum vitae.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Last research degree.
- Publications knowledge.
- Bibliographic knowledge.
- Having proof of identification and citizenship.
- Having an evidence of English proficiency.
- Two referee reports from recent or former lecturers or academic or employment supervisors. you can get the notes from here
- Ready your proposal: Giving a brief outline of your proposed research topic, find the guidelines for the proposal from here
(3) Apply online through here, and you have to check the benefits before applying to the application it is completely upto you.
(4) Don’t forget to send certified copies which is authorized by following people:
- A justice of the peace.
- Notary public.
- Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955).
- Employee of the Commonwealth or the Australian Trade Commission who works outside of Australia.
- A recruitment agent for international students.
Mailing address: HDR International Admissions Officer
221 Burwood Highway
To get more information about the scholarship read the following.
To know more about Deakin University Scholarships , please visit official website: