Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 has been announced by Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan exclusively for poor students from low-income families who wish to continue their studies. Under this scholarship programme, 50,000 undergraduate students will be awarded scholarships every year for 4 to 5 years of undergraduate study.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 is a great initiative by PM Imran Khan that aims to assist poor students financially in continuing their education. Ehsaas Scholarship is expected to benefit more than 200,000 students by 2023.
Students of public universities can apply online for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 through the Higher Education Commission (HEC). It covers 100% of tuition fees and living expenses, making the scholarship amount PKR 40,000/-.
Details About Ehsaas Scholarship 2023:
- Name of the Scholarship: Ehsaas Scholarship
- Country: Pakistan
- Who are eligible?: Students from low-income families
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate?: It is an undergraduate scholarship programme
- Scholarship Amount: PKR 40,000/- per year
- Mode of Application: Online
Who are eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023?
It is crucial to know who is eligible for the Ehsaas scholarship 2023 since applications from ineligible candidates will be rejected. The eligibility criteria for Ehsaas schools should be discussed in detail.
- Public sector undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
- In order to apply, students must not have a family income exceeding PKR 45,000/- per year.
- Female students are eligible for a 50% scholarship.
- Students with disabilities are eligible for 2% of the scholarship.
In addition to FATA, Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB), the Ehsaas scholarship covers all four provinces. If you have already received a scholarship, you are not eligible to apply.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Application Form
You can register online at its official website ehsaas.hec.gov.pk if you are eligible and willing to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023. Before you apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Pakistan, please read the important notes.
It is important to note:
Ehsaas Scholarship forms must be submitted using your own CNIC if you are 18 years old.
- Apply for NADRA CNIC first, then apply for Ehsaas Scholarship if you do not have a CNIC.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you can apply through your own B-Form.
- The concerned authority will simply reject your application if you use your sister’s, brother’s or parents’ CNIC.
Steps to Apply Online for Ehsaas Scholarship Undergraduate Programme 2023
Step 1: I hope you read the eligibility criteria and are eligible based on the rules prescribed by the official. You can start filling out your application by visiting the official website of the Ehsaas Scholarship at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/.
Step 2: If you have already registered, enter your CNIC/Passport and password to access your account. Click the signup button if you haven’t already registered.
You can apply online for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 by reading the terms and clicking OK.
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number without dashes to create an account.
- If you do not have a CNIC number, enter your 13-digit B-form number without dashes.
Enter your first name, last name, nationality, primary cell phone number, and primary email address on the Ehsaas Scholarship application form.
By following the instructions on the screen after signing up, fill out the rest of the application by entering your CNIC/Passport number and password.
Important Documents for Ehsaas Scholarship
Ehsaas Scholarship requires the following documents:
- Student’s Domicile
- Student’s CNIC / Form B
- DMCs / Transcripts / Certificates of Matric and FA / FSc etc
- Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC
- Last six months’ utility bills
- Income certificate of father/guardian
- Rent agreement, if required
- Copy of previous scholarship
- Death certificate, if required
- Other relevant documents
How Ehsaas Scholarship is Different?
By highlighting a few important factors, we can distinguish Ehsaas scholarship from other scholarship programs in the country:
- Scholarships are awarded based on need and are the largest program of its kind.
- Scholarships are available to students from low-income families who wish to pursue higher education.
- Undergraduate education is the focus of the largest national scholarship programme.
- In the last 14 years, HEC has provided 30,000 undergraduate scholarships, but this scheme only offers 50000 scholarships annually.
- Scholarships in the country are usually focused on postgraduate programs, but this is an undergraduate program.
- Every year, Ehsaas scholarships receive a minimum of Rs. 5 billion.
The selection process for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
- In accordance with our discussion, the Ehsaas scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees and living stipends, and it will amount to PKR 40000/- per year. Students will be selected based on merit and need. Scholarships will be allocated based on a student’s GPA and family income.
- Ehsaas scholarships are available to students from all public universities who meet the prescribed criteria. Throughout their undergraduate studies, students will receive scholarships.
- After verification, the concerned official will pay tuition fee directly to the university, while living stipend will be sent to students’ bank accounts.
Question 1: Can I apply for an Ehsaas scholarship if my family income is 50000 per year?
Answer: You shouldn’t have a family income over 45,000/-.
Question 2: Does the Ehsaas scholarship require a CNIC number?
Answer: Yes, if you’re 18 or older.
Question 3: How much is the scholarship?
Answer: PKR 40,000/- per year is the scholarship amount.