Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France . We will describe in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply in this article.
In France, the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022 is fully funded. Science Po, France offers this scholarship. International students everywhere may apply. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters, and PhD studies. Up to 19,000 euros will be awarded each year through the Émile Boutmy Scholarship.
Undergraduate students at Science Po study social sciences for three years. With a Baccalaureat (or foreign equivalent), these programs lead to a Bachelor’s degree.
About Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po
- Study in: France
- Opportunities: Students can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
- Deadline: November 30, 2021 (Masters) February 23, 2022 (Undergraduate)
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5-2 Years
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship provides the following benefits:
First-year students at Sciences Po are eligible for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
Several forms of the Emile Boutmy programme exist:
- An annual tuition grant of €7,300 for the three years of the undergraduate program, as well as a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000.
- During the three years of the undergraduate program, students will receive a tuition grant of €7,300.
- For the three years of the undergraduate degree program, there is a tuition grant of €5,000 per year.
- The undergraduate programme is funded with a tuition grant of €3,000 per year.
Scholarships of up to 19,000€ may be available to cover three years of college on an exceptional basis. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
You will lose your scholarship if you don’t validate your academic year.
In the event that you are granted a scholarship and decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be forfeited.
Students will be eligible to retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable) during their year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme).
Students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year are eligible for the Emile Boutmy scholarship. There are two forms of the Emile Boutmy scholarship:
- The grant covers tuition fees for two years of the Master’s program at a rate of €10,000 per year
- During the two years of the Masters, students will receive a tuition grant of €5,000 per year.
You will lose your scholarship if you do not validate your academic year. You will lose your scholarship if you defer your admission after receiving a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by candidates to qualify for Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
The following students are not eligible:
- Applicants from Switzerland and Norway may be eligible for CROUS scholarships
- Candidates with dual citizenship, including EU citizenship
- Master’s degree candidates from Quebec (since they have the same sliding scale fees as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Dual-degree candidates at the master’s level. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University dual degree
- Dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only for Chinese nationals)
- Sciences Po/Peking University dual degree program (only for Chinese nationals)
- Students enrolled in the Ph.D. program (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1-year Master’s degree program
- Candidate with a bachelor’s dual degree (unless as part of an agreed-upon arrangement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admissions process
- The Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship and the joint scholarship with CSC cannot be combined.
Unless otherwise decided by the jury, the Emile Boutmy scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. atically awarded; students must indica
The scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their interest in applying in their online bachelor’s or master’s application.
How to apply Emile Boutmy Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- In the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application, students must indicate their intent to apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
- We may ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g., pay stubs, divorce certificates, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support, retirement pensions, death certificates, etc.).
- Before the scholarship application deadline, applicants must also attach their language test, if applicable.
- Emile Boutmy scholarships are awarded by the Admissions Department. We will only consider your scholarship request if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Emile Boutmy Scholarship: