The Eramus scholarships for 2021-22 are now being invited for applications. This is great news for international students. The Erasmus Scholarships offer international students an opportunity to get a degree from the best universities in Europe, so please get in touch with us to find out more about the Erasmus Scholarships.
For the years 2021-22, Eramus scholarships will be fully funded, which means that the expenses related to the scholarships will be covered by the European government or the relevant universities. An opportunity for international students to obtain a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, and a Doctorate degree from different European universities. The European Commission will cover the costs. Eramus Scholarships allow students who are bright or massive to study in Europe.
Throughout Europe, you have the opportunity to study in any field. There is an opportunity to study in Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, as well as internships that last for two years. It totally depends on your degree program. International applicants can apply for Eramus Scholarships.
The duration of the Erasmus Scholarships program for Bachelor degree programs is four years. The Master’s degree program lasts for two years and the Doctoral degree program lasts for three years. You can study in any country, not just in Europe. Read this article completely to learn more about Eramus scholarships, since it contains important information.
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Applications are open till March End
The Erasmus scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, which means all scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the European Commission.
The following expenses will be covered by the European Union
- This scholarship provides a monthly stipend (approximately 1100-1200 Euros per month) for your family’s support.
- Fees exempted.
- Expenses for travelling.
- Your semester will be finished when you will receive your travel allowance.
- To return to the country, there is no bond restriction.
- Master’s/Ph.D. visa after completing a master’s or doctoral program.
The following subjects are available for application.
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
Please read the following information if you are interested in applying for the Eramus scholarships.
- The applicants must be international students.
- IELTS/TOEFL tests must be taken in September/October
- The minimum band in IELTS required for every program is 6.5.
- There is no need to contact any professor. Please refer to your program’s website for details and then follow the instructions on their website to apply when it opens
- It is not necessary to have experience in the field.
- The scholarship is only open to students who have spent 16 years in school.
- These scholarships do not have an age restriction.
- The minimum CGPA for applicants is 2.5 to 3.0.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
Those interested in applying for the Eramus scholarship can apply easily since the application process is 100% online. The following links will provide more detailed information. For Bachelors and Doctoral Programs (Visit Here). For Mundus Master Programs (Visit Here)