This is a great opportunity for Egyptian students who want to pursue master’s studies in the United States. Here we will discuss the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, its benefits, and how to apply.
A full-funded scholarship for Egyptian students, the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2022. Scholarships are available for master’s studies at US universities. There is a travel allowance, stipend, health benefits coverage, university tuition and other allowances included.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was founded in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. A protocol was signed between the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the United States. Department of State.
Details Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: June 05, 2021
The application process is open to all fields. (Does not include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.)
- Rural Development and Agriculture
- Development of the economy
- Administration, planning, and policy in education
- Banking and Finance
- Higher Education Administration
- Management of Human Resources
- Law and Human Rights
- Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Analysis of public policy and public administration
- Policy and Management in Public Health
- Education, Treatment, and Prevention of Substance Abuse
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Policy and Management of Technology
- Regional and Urban Planning
The Fulbright Egyptian Student Program provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Allowance for travel
- Health benefits and stipend
- Tuition and other allowances for university students.
In order to qualify for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT. Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are not eligible.
- Throughout the application, selection, placement, and pre-departure processes, candidates must reside in Egypt.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree. A minimum of “Good” is required for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. For applicants in the sciences, a minimum of “Very Good” is requiredEvidence of English language proficiency..
- Evidence of English language proficiency. The applicant must submit score reports for only one of the following tests: (see below for approved testing centers)
- TOEFL ITP – 550 minimum score required
- A minimum score of 80 is required for TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic or General – minimum overall band score of 6.5 (scores do not need to be the same for each section)
- Medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, and dentistry students should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact.
How to Apply for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program?
(1) You will need to create an account on the Fulbright website in order to begin your online application.
(2) You will need to submit the following documents within your online application:
- Certified copies of all post-secondary certificates and transcripts in English
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test of English Proficiency
- A scanned copy of the original national identification card
For more information about Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, please visit the official website: