Looking for a Fully-Funded scholarship to study in the UK 2023? You are just one step away from achieving your goal. We will provide you with complete information about studying in the United Kingdom and the Top Fully Funded Scholarships in the United Kingdom in 2023 for international students. International students can apply for hundreds of scholarships provided by the British government and UK universities. Scholarships are available for applicants pursuing Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degree programs.
With so many diverse cultures in the UK, studying here is a great opportunity for students from all over the world. Study and living in the UK are expensive compared to other European countries, but every year thousands of students around the world receive scholarships. Scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other expenses. You can also get a fee waiver of 25% to 75% with partial scholarships.
Among the famous scholarships in the UK for international students are British Scholarships Without IELTS 2023. You will be surprised to learn that every UK government provides more than 3,000 scholarships to students. In British universities, you can choose from more than 12,000 academic fields and enjoy studying there.
These scholarships do not require an application fee. After completing your degree, the British Government now grants you a two-year work visa. This blog provides comprehensive information about how to get scholarships at some of the world’s most prestigious universities, such as Oxford, Cambridge, and other UK universities. Please apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023 for international students.
List of Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023
- Scholarship Country: UK
- No. of Scholarships: 3,210
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Read More:List of All UK Masters Scholarships 2022
List of British Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Chevening Scholarship UK
- Commonwealth scholarship Uk
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- GREAT UK Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Reach Oxford Scholarships
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
#1 Chevening Scholarship UK
Founded in 1983 by the government’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Chevening scholarship is also among the Top 5 Scholarships in the U.K. for International Students. International students can start their full-time Master’s degree from prestigious UK universities with Chevening scholarships, fully funded by the British Government.
You can choose from over 12,000 Master’s programs at over 150 different UK institutions, depending on your interests. This Master’s program lasts only one year. In 2021, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded. A total of 18,00 scholarships are expected to be offered in 2023.
Chevening Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- The cost of the Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
For more information, visit the British Chevening UK Scholarship
#2 Commonwealth Scholarship Uk
In 1959, a Canadian Stateman established the Commonwealth scholarship program. Commonwealth offers scholarships to 800 students every year to complete their degrees at UK universities.
Over 25000 scholarships have been awarded by the Commonwealth scholarship program since its inception. A fully-funded grant will be awarded to candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries through this scholarship.
Masters and Ph.D. level degree programs are eligible for scholarships. This program is open to talented and motivated candidates. Commonwealth countries can only apply for the scholarships.
- Airfare Tickets
- Living allowance £1,084 to £1,330 per month
- Warm clothing allowance
- Thesis grant
- Study travel grant
For more information, visit the Commonwealth scholarship Offical website
#3Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Cambridge University is one of the world’s most prestigious and famous universities. It was founded in 1209 and is considered the second oldest university in English-speaking countries. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge Scholarship in 2000. Each year, 90 scholarships are awarded to Master’s and Ph.D. students. Out of these 90 scholarships, 25 are for US students and 55 are for international students.
All nationalities are eligible to apply, except for British citizens. It is expensive to study at the University of Cambridge, so this scholarship will cover all your expenses.
Gates Scholarship Benefits
- University Composition Fee
- A Maintenance Allowance of £17,500 for 12 months
- Airfare Ticket
- Inbound Visa Costs
- Academic Development Funding: £500 – £2000
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child
- Maternity/Paternity Funding
- Hardship Funding
For more information, please visit the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.
#4 GREAT UK Scholarships
International students have access to almost 310 scholarship opportunities. Students from 18 countries can apply for scholarships from GREAT Scholarships in almost every field.
There are 19 universities participating in this scholarship program. The British Council and the Government of the UK sponsor the Scholarship.
For more information, please visit the GREAT UK Scholarships
#5 Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhodes Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. Rhodes is a fully-funded scholarship available to international students. Its purpose is to bring young and energetic people from all over the world to Oxford to study.
Every year, Rhodes awards 100 scholarships to international students. A scholarship will cover all expenses for the selected applicant.
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (1 Scholarship)
- EAST AFRICA COUNTRIES (1 Scholarship)
- Tuition Fees
- University application Fee
- Living stipend up to £15,144
- One Economy class airfare ticket
#6 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarships
Oxford University is ranked #5 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and #1 in Europe. The university was founded in 1096 and is located in Oxford city, United Kingdom. The university is the oldest in English-speaking countries and the second oldest in the world.
All courses and research areas except medicine are eligible for scholarships. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Oxford University offer 1,000 Fully-Funded scholarships. There is a variation in the length of the scholarship from course to course, and funding will be provided until the degree is completed.
- Oxford Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students: Tuition fees, Living Costs, and One Air ticket Per Year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for Graduate Students: Partial/Complete tuition fee, Living cost
Available Academic Fields
Scholarships are available in all academic fields except medicine. For more information visit the Reach Oxford Scholarships
The #7 University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships provide master’s and undergraduate scholarships worth up to £20,000 each.
For more information visit the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
Without IELTS UK Universities
Below is a list of UK universities that offer admission without IELTS or TOEFL:
- The University of Bolton.
- Portsmouth University.
- Birmingham City University.
- The University of Basel.
- Swansea University.
- The University of Geneva.
- London Southbank University.
- The University of Bolton.
- The University of Northampton.
- The University of Northampton.
- Sheffield Hallam University.
- Riga Technical University.
- The University of Warwick.
- London South-bank University.
- Robert Gordon University.
- The University of Bristol.
- The University of Plymouth.
- Aston University, Birmingham.
- The University of Central Lancashire.
- The University of Greenwich.
- Northumbria University.
- Audencia Nantes School of Management.
How to Study in the UK Without IELTS?
Applicants can study in the UK without IELTS by submitting an English Proficiency Certificate. Your previous university can issue you an English Proficiency Certificate.
It should be mentioned in the letter from the university that the student has taken all of his courses in English.