The Applications are Currently accepting for the DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023.In this Scholarships you will pursue Masters’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Degree Program in Top Universities of German.This Scholarships Program will Cover all Expenses. Every year 100,000 International Students Participate in German Scholarships.
No need IELTS for to study in German. Some Top German Universities do not require IELTS and any other Language tests.The Total number of programs for Masters/MPhil(34 programs available) for MBA(one year Program) for Ph.D. (Two programs) and for LLM(one program)
The Period for the Masters Degree 1 to 2 year depends on Particular institution and for PhD 3 year.No Applications charged for the scholarship.DAAD is great opportunity for International Students to study in German.More Details and Information about the Scholarships program is given down.
Details About German Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Country: Germany
- Sponsor of Scholarship : Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial bENEFITS: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Period: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Last Date: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 will provide all financial Benefits in Germany.The Scholarship Program will cover your all Expenses.
- Monthly Stipend: The Scholarship program will Support you monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates and 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- In this Scholarship you will get Payments towards Health, Accident and Personal liability Insurance Cover
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Available Fields of Study
Every year thousands International Students come from all across the World to study in German Universities.The list of the available Academic Fields are given down.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Candidates are eligible to apply from all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have mostly completed their Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- Applicants’ academic degrees should not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have mostly at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- DAAD application form determined under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters need to have a letterhead, a signature, and an respectable stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter need to have a letterhead, a signature, and an respectable stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the organisation in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL and IELTS (Note: need only academic TOEFL)
- German – need for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English,
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees.
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts.
Students without IELTS and TOEFL can also apply in German Universities. Read Details on:
Study in South Korea Without IELTS
Study In Germany Without IELTS And TOEFL
The Last Date to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is Varies from University to University and Course to Course. All New Deadlines for Scholarships 2022-2023 will be uploaded on the Official Website.
How to Apply
The Application Procedure is Online. To Apply, German Government Scholarship 2022-2023 Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023