You have come to the right place if you are looking for scholarship. Here are two different scholarships from Google for college students.
1. Generation Google Scholarship
A scholarship program for women studying computer science, Generation Google Scholarship, was created to help aspiring students. Students who meet all the minimum qualifications are eligible to apply and Google strongly encourages women interested in computer science to apply.
About Scholarship Program :
In the school year selected students will receive $1,000 USD. The Google Scholarships for women studying computer science must be used for tuition, fees, and books. For the academic year, scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time.
- You must be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor’s degree program for the academic year
- When you complete the scholarship program, you must be in your second year of study at an accredited university in an Asia Pacific country
- You should study computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate strong academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
Also, Check;French Scholarships Without IELTS – Fully Funded
Also, Check; New Zealand Government Scholarship – Fully Funded
Application Process –
- Information about your background (i.e. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Transcripts from your current and previous institutions (if you have earned a degree in the past)
- Answers to two short essay questions
- Google Online Challenge (Invitations will be sent out 5-7 working days after the deadline)
- We will select recipients based on the quality of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool or their peers (e.g. 1st year students compared to other 1st year students).
Documents Required for Application –
- An electronic version of your resume (if applicable, please include leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts)
- Please provide a PDF copy of your current or most recent transcript (unofficial is okay)
- Your two short answer responses in PDF format
2. Google Conference Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria –
- Student enrolled in a recognized university in India who needs funds for conference travel.
- Accept a paper at a top-tier computer science conference. Google prefers to support conferences in research areas where it has strong interests.
- Become the primary author of the accepted paper.