Applications are now being accepted for the Government of Austria Scholarships 2022. Austria Government Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Programs at Austrian Universities. The EU country of Austria offers scholarships for all levels of study. Funding comes from the Austrian Development Corporation. Austria Scholarships are available to all International Students from any country to study for free in Austria. This is a great opportunity to study in Europe. Also, See: Future of Europe Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany 2022
Various academic fields have been offered in the fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts, and many more. It is possible to study in many European countries without IELTS.
Studying in Europe is always a pleasure. One of the best opportunities is to study in Europe. There are many scholarships available there. European countries offer fully-funded scholarships. Detailed information about the Republic of Government of Austria Scholarships can be found below.
About Government of Austria Scholarships 2022
- Country: Austria
- Course Level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
Available Fields to Study by the Republic of Austria
Below are the fields in which participants can obtain a Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, or PhD Program:
Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts, and Related Fields.
Scholarships will cover expenses funded by the government of Austria. The Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF) provided funding for the project.
The cost of each course varies according to the type of grant you are applying for.
- Monthly Scholarship instalment
- Health insurance
- Travel Allowance
- All nationalities except Austrians are welcome.
- A bachelor’s degree requires 12 years of education.
- To apply for a Masters Program, you must have a Bachelor’s degree, and to apply for a PhD program, you must have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
- For doctoral programs, the age should not exceed 40 years old. The applicant must have been born after March 1, 1981.
- For Bachelors and Masters Programs, age should not exceed 35 (born on or after March 1, 1986).
Application deadline for Austria Government Scholarships and Document Submissions 2022 is 1st March 2022. There will be no late applications accepted.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications will be submitted online by the applicants. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.