|Organization(s)||Government of Bhutan|
|Place of study||Thailand|
|Duration of the program||Two years|
|Expires||September 30, 2022|
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 For International Students
Thailand is a great place to study. Great news! Applications for the Bhutan Scholarship 2023 are currently being accepted. The purpose of this article is to provide detailed information about the Government of Bhutan Scholarship, its benefits, and step-by-step instructions for how to apply.
International students are eligible for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023-2024, which is fully funded. This scholarship is only available for master’s degree programs. The scholarship includes round-trip airfare, tuition, other academic fees, housing, a monthly stipend, book allowance, and health insurance.
Through its top-notch education, the institution has transformed lives, communities, and the world. This is a place where students can learn and grow. The university provides its students with academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them succeed.
Also Read:Government Of Mexico Scholarship 2023
Benefits of scholarships
The government of Bhutan Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend;
- Book allowance,
- Health insurance and
Scholarships offered by the Government of Bhutan
All of the following requirements must be met in order to qualify for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship:
- English is the required language. Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency, preferably through one of two recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS).
- All countries of the world are eligible.
- Applicants under 30 years old
- Obtains a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75:
- Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, and Environmental Sciences;
- The medical sciences include medicine, medical technology, and
- Pharmacology or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Research experience in a scientific laboratory;
- Applicants must submit a statement of purpose explaining their interest in the study.
What is the application process for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the instructions below.
- (1) Fill out the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
- (2) Download and complete the CGI scholarship medical history form.
- (3) Email the scanned file of the application form and all supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check:Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe 2023
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Transcripts of academic records and diplomas/degrees
- Proof of English proficiency
(4) After step (3) is completed, send all originals to this address:
The Chulabhorn Royal Academy and Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) are located at 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Thailand.
Visit the official website for more information about the Government of Bhutan Scholarship: