Those students interested in studying at Harrison Middleton University USA who are international students can apply for the Fellowship in Ideas at Harrison Middleton University. HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and debate project in the field of humanities designed for a recent university graduate with an interest in humanities, interdisciplinary dialog and intellectual enrichment.
Scholars participating in the Fellowship gain exposure to history of Western civilization concepts, network with academics, lifelong students, readers, and thinkers from a variety of fields, and are credited as authors in two different university journals. Except for participation at the conference, all tasks of the HMU Fellowship in Ideas can be carried out from anywhere with access to telephone and internet.
Details Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2022
- Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- Institution: Harrison Middleton University
- Study in: Arizona, USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment
- Program Period: Nine months
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University of New Haven Scholarship 2022 USA
- Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have earned a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree (in any field).
- Interest in the humanities and the great ideas of Western civilization.
- Excellent reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Commit to writing two blog posts for HMU’s blog and one book review based on a Great Books Foundation publication for HMU: Dialogues.
The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas offers the following benefits:
- The stipend is $500.
- Participation in virtual Socratic discussions with university faculty.
- HMU Blog and HMU: Dialogues are online publications.
- At the end of the Fellowship term, a complimentary library of five Great Books Foundation publications.
How to Apply for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this fellowship:
(1) Fill out the form from here.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- A 500-word biographical statement that discusses your background as a student, your interest in the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- A 1500-word expository essay that is appropriately cited.
- Work cited page, showcasing your interest in a great idea in the humanities related to one of these concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, and social science.
(3) Attach your application and writing samples as Microsoft Word-compatible documents to Information@hmu.edu
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to participate in an interview by phone or Skype. Harrison Middleton University will notify the successful applicant by December 1, 2021.
Visit the official website for more information regarding Fellowship opportunity in humanities from Harrison Middleton University in USA:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by the step Guide