Supporting the research studies of international students in Australia and helping them gain new skills. For the academic year 2022-2023, Victoria University has established the Indonesia VU more opportunities program.
VU and the Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) are offering the grant to international Indonesian students wishing to pursue a postgraduate research degree at VU. Benefits will be provided to selected candidates for tuition fees, living expenses, and medical bills.
Among Australia’s public research universities, Victoria University ranks No. 1 for employability and No. 2 for collaborative skills. The institute promised to impart and deliver high-quality and innovative applied and translational education and research.
What are the benefits of studying at Victoria University? Students at Victoria University benefit from bite-sized classes, which ensure individual attention. The University partners with numerous institutes and offers work placements with them to deliver better and more focused learning and teaching. Victoria University graduates are guaranteed excellent placement.
About Indonesia VU more opportunities in Australia 2022
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Melbourne University Scholarship 2022 in Australia-Fully Funded
- Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
- Study in Australia Without IELTS | Australia Scholarships
Eligibility Indonesia VU more opportunities in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any Master by Research or PhD degree at VU is eligible to apply for.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria in order to be eligible:
- Applicants must be admitted to Victoria University.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary education certificate
- Academic transcripts of all the Institutions attended
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
Applicants must have relevant previous education and proof of it.
Students are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6
The university will cover tuition fees, living allowances, and Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) for international students in Australia.
How to Apply Indonesia VU more opportunities in Australia