Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021
Are you Interested in a scholarship in Saudi Arabia? Applications are now accepting for Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021.Scholarships are available in Undergraduate level program, applicants from all across the world are eligible for these scholarships.
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021 The Good Advantage of this scholarship No IELTS and TOEFL required.The Students who Waiting for fully funded scholarships are encouraged to apply for this scholarship it’s a great opportunity to complete your study with international research in Saudi Arabia.
To apply for this scholarship No Application Fee Required.Only Male can apply for this scholarship.The Duration for this scholarship at the Islamic University Madinah is 4 year.Check,New Zealand Scholarships | Fully Funded
More information and details about these Fully Funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia are given down.
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021 Details
Country: Saudi Arabia
University: University of Madinah
Degree Program: Undergraduate / Masters
Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded
Also, See:Biola University Freshman Academic International Awards|2021
This scholarship will cover all Expenses of Candidates. The scholarship will provide many good advantages. This is a fully-funded scholarship program. These scholarships will cover your Airfare Ticket and Provided a Monthly Stipend for living expenses. Many more good advantages in this scholarship program. This scholarship program will support you with Medical Insurance and Free Transportation. And this scholarship will provide you Accommodation Allowance.
Available Fields and Majors
Islamic University Madinah offered many fields and majors
- Mechanical Engineering
- Only Male can apply for this scholarships
- The limit of Age Candidates must be between 17 to 25 Years.
- Applicants must need to pass Interviews and tests to get this scholarship.
- The applicant must submit a General Certificate of secondary. Education (GCSE) or it’s equivalent.
- The certificate issued by the Government or Private School.
- Candidates must submit Documents in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should have documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy, for admission.
- Applicants can attested documents by an authority recognized by the university, In the case of no embassy, .
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- ID Card
- Birth Certificate.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Passport (where applicable).
How to Apply!
The process is completely online to apply for a scholarship Candidate fill application form and submit it through the application portal.