Application Are Now Open For The Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in USA 2021. As evidenced through their academic performance and personal activities, Jean-Pierre Ayala’s scholarship programme seeks to reward students who have demonstrated a commitment to education and the betterment of the environment.
Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships support students pursuing undergraduate degrees in marine biology, ocean sciences, ecology, or similar environmental disciplines.
Jean-Pierre Ayala, an investment banker, restauranteur, and motivational speaker, established the Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship to help students with a passion for studying and protecting our oceans and wildlife further their education.
Details About Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in USA 2021
- University or Organization: Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Students will receive a total amount of $2,000 from Jean-Pierre Ayala to cover their expenses to study in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: USA
- The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s courses or subjects
- The applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Attend or be accepted to an accredited college or university
- Be pursuing a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or another environmental field
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online or via email, in the form of a Word-doc attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation: Include a 500-700 word essay discussing your involvement with ocean science and/or why you are pursuing an education and career in the field.
- The minimum weighted GPA for admission is 3.0
- Students must have a working knowledge of the English languag