Kaduna State Government 2022
Getting an education and training to meet the present and future manpower needs of Kaduna state is the mandate of the Kaduna State Scholarship 2022 and Loan Board.
Additionally, the Kaduna State Government is committed to providing equal access to quality education for indigent students (poor and needy).
There is a determination on the part of the Kaduna State Government to ensure that only the needy benefit from this type of scholarship. This scholarship requires applicants to provide their Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Biometric Verification Number (BVN). Applicants with properties must be willing to provide the same.
Kaduna State also views this as an opportunity to build its human capacity to become the best in Africa and one of the best in the world. Let’s get started!
Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
|Organization||Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (KSTSB)|
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|gender||Men and Women|
Benefits of Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship involves the payment of tuition fees and N10,000 per month for upkeep.
- Scholarship in Nigeria For Undergraduate Students
- Edugrant Ellah Lakes Women in Tech Scholarships 2022 in Nigeria
Requirements for Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Candidates must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0 at all times. Students who are successful should view this as a great leveler that will benefit their economic wellbeing and that of their families after graduation.
- Second class lower degree or 2.5 out of 4.0 for Masters applications
- A Masters merit for PhD application
- Before a scholarship can be awarded, candidates must be admitted to an approved university
- Make sure your parents (both) get their tax certificates as soon as possible
- Make sure you have the death certificate of any parent who is deceased instead of their tax certificate
- If your parents are a peasant or housewife in any of the urban or rural areas, make sure they get a tax certificate, even if they earn as little as N100. In Nigeria, there are tax offices in every local government area
How to Apply
Are you interested and qualified? Please visit kdsg-scholarship.com to apply to Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (KSTSB)
For more details, visit KDSG website