Applications are now being accepted for the Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022. There are 300 Masters and PhD Scholarships available at KAIST University. Scholarships for South Korea are fully funded and all expenses are covered. QS Global World ranked KAIST University #39 overall. The top public university in the country.
There will be 300 scholarships available. KAIST has been called the MIT of Asia and is one of the top universities in Asia. You can register for free to study at Korea National University for any academic field or major for Bachelor’s, Masters’ & PhD’s. You can Study in South Korea Without IELTS.
You don’t need to have an IELTS or TOEFL score. Your university can provide you with an English proficiency certificate. KAIST University offers all courses in English. Expand your horizons, advance your knowledge, and study in a world-class university. Below are details about the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022.
About KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: September 23, 2021
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
The following are the benefits of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2022:
- A Full Scholarship
- Tuition fee is covered in full.
- For Bachelor’s students, a monthly allowance of 300 USD is provided.
- The monthly allowance for master’s courses is 350,000 KRW.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW monthly allowance.
- Medical health insurance fees are covered by a department or advisor of the recipient.
Available Academic Fields/Majors For MS, PhD
Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters Degrees, & PhD Degrees at KAIST University.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
In the case of applicants from English native speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) and officially English speaking countries (e.g. United States, New Zealand, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada), the EPT report is not required to be submitted. (For those who studied in English-speaking countries, they must have an English Lecture Certificate.)
The following individuals are eligible for KAIST’s Masters and PhD Scholarships:
- Korean nationality must not be held by the candidate.
- Please apply if you are an international student.
- An applicant for the Master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree by August 31, 2021 or be expected to receive one by that date.
- Candidates for the doctoral degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have one by August 31st, 2021.
Application deadline for KAIST
KAIST Graduate Scholarship applications are due on 23rd September 2021
How to Apply
Scholarship applications are submitted online. For more information, please go to the official website. To Apply for KAIST Masters and PhD (Visit Here)
Note: Follow our Facebook Group, Twitter, & Telegram Group.