Killam Predoctoral international awards at Dalhousie University Canada 2022
A degree is always beneficial for a career, but some financial barriers can make it difficult. Dalhousie University offers the Killam Predoctoral Scholarships 2022 to cover study expenses.
Students in thesis-based programs will have a chance to compete for Killam Predoctoral financial aid.
Dalhousie University has a reputation for being one of the friendliest universities in North America. Dalhousie University is one of Canada’s oldest universities, with over 18,100 students from around the world. On Canada’s East Coast, Guelph University offers world-class academic programs and cutting-edge research opportunities.
Why should you study at Dalhousie University? Dalhousie is one of the top 15 research universities in Canada. Each year, graduate students conduct more than $180 million in research with faculty who are leaders in their fields. Researchers make discoveries in state-of-the-art lab facilities, conduct fieldwork in local and global settings, and have access to digital and physical library collections to pursue almost any line of inquiry.
About Dalhousie University Scholarship Canada 2022
- University or Organization: Dalhousie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and doctoral
- Award: Up to $10000 per term + relocation allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
- New Canadian Universities Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022
- Top Scholarship in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- Study in Canada Without IELTS 2022
The award will be distributed as follows:
- Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term + ITF (international students) + relocation allowance (if applicable)
- A doctoral (Level 2) degree is worth $10000 per term plus a relocation allowance (if applicable) and a two-year President’s Award.
Eligibility Dalhousie University Scholarship Canada 2022
- Canada and international
Eligible Course or Subjects:
- The applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Both Canadian and international applicants are eligible for the Killam Awards.
- It is expected that applicants have also applied for funding from relevant provincial, national, or international agencies. For Canadians, this might include NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR, NSHRF, NSGS, etc, depending on their discipline. Non-Canadian applicants are expected to apply for provincial scholarships (NSGS, etc.) and national/international awards for which they are eligible.
- The recipients of the Killam Predoctoral Scholarships must be eligible to receive support for at least two years. At the Master’s level, only new students will be considered. Doctoral students are only eligible if they have spent less than 24 months in the program by May 1st of the award year.
- Submit transcripts, reference letters, and other supplementary documentation.
- Students must possess the following:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Students must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B average) in their last 60 credit hours of study
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing
- Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their capacity to pursue a graduate-level program in English before admission. If the applicant has earned a degree at a recognized university with English as the language of instruction in a country where English is the official language, the language competency test may be waived.
How to Apply Dalhousie University Scholarship in Canada 2022