King Fahd Scholarship applications for 2023 are now open in Saudi Arabia. King Fahd University Scholarships are full-funded scholarships for master’s and PhD programs and MBA programs. Known as the most prestigious university in the world, King Fahd University is an institution of international distinction. Online applications do not require IELTS/TOEFL. King Fahd was a King of Saudi Arabia and is regarded as one of Saudi Arabia’s Famous Kings.
Both international students and local Saudi residents are welcome to apply for this prestigious KFUPM Full Scholarship Program. Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship if they are female. For the King Fahd University Scholarship, all academic programs, including M.B.A, Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences, are offered.
The university does not charge an application fee. King Fahad University Scholarship applications are open twice a year. Students can now apply for KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Acceptances. If you are not selected in the first session, you can apply twice. Below are more details about the King Fahd University Scholarship.
Details About King Fahd Scholarship 2023
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: /
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
King Fahd offers full scholarships to all local and international students studying in Saudi Arabia. Below are the Scholarship benefits.
- Tuition fees are covered for free.
- Living expenses are covered by a stipend.
- Air-conditioned housing is provided free of charge.
- Medical care is essential.
- Textbooks are free.
- A prepaid air ticket for the initial trip to Dammam at the beginning of the contract, and a return ticket following the completion of the Degree (for RAs and Lecturers-B).
- The University cafeteria offers subsidized meals.
- An opportunity to participate in research and book writing with the University Faculty
- University-funded projects.
- In accordance with University policy, other benefits are also available.
Available Fields of Study offered by King Fahd University
Support research in areas of special interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers diverse fields of study for its Masters, PhD, and MBA programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility Criteria For Master, PhD. & M.B.A
For Master Programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Four Years
- A grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the major subject.
For PhD. Programs:
- A master’s degree (After a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 in both B.S. M.S. and M.P. degrees.
- A four-year degree from a recognized institution.
- Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Students should take a course in college-level calculus that covers both differentiation and integration.
- Knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.).
- A minimum of one year of full-time work experience. Graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records may be exempt from this requirement.
Requirements & Documents
Make sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF format. The maximum file size is 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of Saudi Arabia)
- Complete official transcripts[For the PhD. MS & BS Transcript/For Master’s Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should include the name and grade of each course taken, and be an official transcript.)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters After you submit your online application, your referees submit their recommendations via the online recommendation system.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay describing your research and career goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo
- White background (optional for females)
- Briefly describing your education and work experience.
- (For international MBA candidates).
Note: The application will not be processed at all without the above Mandatory Documents.
Documents that are not mandatory for online applications, but are required for final admission:
- [IF AVAILABLE] TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- Score sheet for GRE (General) (Required for Engineering & Science programs) [IF AVAILABLE]
- Certificate of Degree(s) [If a degree was awarded]
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship
Online applications are accepted. Online applications are available. Complete the Online Application Form and upload all the documents they have mentioned. To Apply. Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.