Then this is the right opportunity for you if you want to study at a top USA university with a fully funded scholarship. The purpose of this article is to explain what the Knight Hennesy Scholarship is, its benefits and how to apply for it.
The Knight Hennesy Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD studies. Scholarships cover full tuition fees, traveling expenses, living expenses, and academic expenses.
Among the world’s best scholarship programs, Knight Hennesy Scholars stands out. Students from all disciplines and parts of the world will be attracted to Stanford University by Knight-Hennessy Scholars. Our program offers multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and a global perspective. By Top Universities, Stanford University is ranked #2 in the QS World Universities Ranking 2019. Stanford University offers 100 fully funded scholarships to international students wishing to pursue Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and JD degrees.
Citizens from all over the world are encouraged to apply to be Knight-Hennessy Scholars. Knight-Hennessy Scholars are expected to have a global impact, so that makes sense. As part of the Knight-Hennessy Scholars admission process, our goal is to help you better understand yourself, enable us to understand you, and empower you to make your best case for acceptance – all while making the admission process itself a positive experience for you. Over time, we anticipate that one-third of our scholars will be from the U.S., and about two thirds will come from countries outside the U.S. As we aim to admit the world’s best students, regardless of location, those numbers will fluctuate from year to year.
Stanford University was established in 1885. Learn, discover, innovate, express yourself, and engage in discourse among its members. Over the last 125+ years, Stanford has changed with the world, often leading with new ideas and discoveries. Stanford University is one of the top universities in the world. Scholarship programs such as the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program attract talented applicants. A leader at Harvard Business School curates a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offers a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empowers you to make a large-scale positive impact on society.
Details About Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Stanford University
- Study in: USA
- Scholarship opportunities include pursuing graduate (PhD) degrees in arts, engineering, education, humanities, and social sciences, as well as professional degrees in business, law, or medicine. You can find all the available programs by clicking here.
- During the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program, you are funded for up to three years of your graduate studies, up to six years if your program exceeds six years. You might be eligible for funding from your Stanford home department to the extent you are enrolled in a Stanford certificate or dual-degree program, or a Stanford joint-degree program.
- Deadline: October 06, 2021 (For more details, click here)
- Hawk Scholarships in USA -for International Students
- University of Memphis Scholarships 2022 in USA
- Stanford University Scholarships 2022 | Bs,Ms,PhD
Knight Hennesy Scholarship recipients receive the following benefits:
- The stipend is intended to cover a one-way economy class ticket for Stanford travel.
- There will be a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- Fellowships are applied directly to tuition (in accordance with the department’s standard enrollment level) and associated fees.
- For example, subscriptions or lab equipment are not typically covered by the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars may also apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. travel to conferences).
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennesy Scholarship
The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for Knight Hennesy Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is open to all countries in the world
- Bachelor’s degree received in 2015 or later; for enrollment in 2022. After earning your first/bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years.
- Mental sharpness must be your first step; you must seek out knowledge, experience, and be capable of making sense of ambiguous situations and can hold a contrarian or dissenting viewpoint.
- In addition to your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application, you must complete your entire application process, including any standardized tests required by your graduate degree program (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be ambitious in the best sense of the word, driven to improve yourself, and willing to take risks. Becoming self-aware and persisting through adversity. A kind and humble individual, who respects differences, is concerned for others, and has a low ego.
- Stanford requires that you be fluent in English – listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Most graduate programs at Stanford require a TOEFL score of 100iBT or 600PBT. There are no requirements for TOEFL for Stanford graduate degree programs, but IELTS and PTE are required for MBA applicants. Find out more about scores here.
- Additionally, you will need to apply to a full-time Stanford graduate program, be accepted, and enroll degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate programs include, but are not limited to, the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas based on discipline or program. Priority will be given to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
How to Apply for Knight Hennesy Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, follow these instructions:
(1) Create an account here and begin your online application.
(2) You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including your personal and academic information). You will be asked for basic biographical and demographic information as well as information about your activities and interests.
(3) The following documents must be submitted:
- You must provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance from college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for a year or more. You may download the self-reported transcript template if you do not have access to an official transcript. In your transcript, the date of conferral and the degree you received must be included, if applicable. Transcripts from study-abroad experiences are not required if those credits are on your transcript.
- Include a resume that highlights your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments. One page for every decade of experience after secondary school is our rule.
- Two letters of recommendation. Learn more about it here.
- Include that in your essay (a maximum of 1,750 words for both essays combined):
- Connect the dots. What influences have shaped you?
- What will you do to follow your life’s calling? How will your Stanford education and experience as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar help you achieve this goal?
- Please tell us eight improbable facts about yourself. List three goals/objectives you are working towards right now (being admitted to Stanford and/or selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar do not count).
- Your video can’t be longer than two minutes. It’s fine if you only need 30 seconds to answer. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for a maximum amount of time.
- Assessment in person.
- All Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials must be submitted online in English. Email and postal mail are not accepted.
- We highly recommend that you use a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to apply.
- This PDF sample of a 2021 application should only be used as a guide.
For more information on the Knight Hennesy Scholarship, please visit the official website: