Application Are Now Open For The Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 are a great opportunity for international students to study in Holland for free. Scholars seeking to climb the ladder of success can apply for this fully-funded opportunity to enroll in top-rated master’s and doctoral programs. This program provides highly talented students with a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for each academic year. This Holland scholarship in Europe aims to bring together people from all around the world with diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds and their opinions on the same subject. Maastricht University is unique because of its unity in diversity.
There are two types of scholarships offered under the fully-funded master’s scholarship program. Maastricht University Scholarship Fund offers the High Potential Scholarship. Another scholarship is the Holland Scholarship, which is supported by three major organizations, including Dutch Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Internationally oriented programs at one of the best universities in the Netherlands focus on getting the most from you and preparing you for your future career goals. In addition to making you academically strong, it develops your professional skills.
Individuals living outside of the Eurozone can apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship in the Netherlands. The program includes hands-on experience, engagement of the students in small groups, and endurance to overcome real-life challenges. As a result, the students are more likely to stay in school. Their attention span increases, and they are motivated to learn the skills that will allow them to survive in the 21st century marketplace. You can understand the subject matter instead of cramming. UM scholarships help you develop team-building skills while working in small goal-oriented teams with your partners. Aspirants are able to think critically about the subject matter and form their opinions accordingly. Furthermore, it makes them excellent public speakers.
For those students interested in studying in a foreign country, the Holland Scholarship for international students 2022 is a great opportunity. Students can choose from a wide range of programs that cannot be found anywhere else in the country. Maastricht is the most influential educational institution in the Netherlands because 50 percent of its students and 40 percent of its staff come from abroad. Their research-oriented education helps students build a strong foundation and make their standing worthwhile. Their approach to continuous improvement in educational methodologies has led to the excellence of their programs to this day. The university also offers honors programs for students who enjoy a challenge. Although it lies in the heart of Europe, it has made everything accessible to all, and finding a job for students is no longer a problem.
Details About Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Host Country: Holland
- Host University: Maastricht University
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- 1 year Master’s program-13 months
- 2 years Master’s program-25 months
Programs offered by MU:
MU offers master’s programs in the following fields:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Law, Business and Economics
The number of UM High Potential Scholarship:
- 24 full scholarships in the Netherlands
The Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 provide the following benefits:
- Students enrolled in a 13-month Master’s program will receive €12,350 in living expenses.
- Students enrolled in the 25-month Master’s Program will receive living expenses of €23,750.
- Each candidate will receive €700 in health and liability insurance.
- Candidates will be able to apply for visas for €192.
- Students will be charged a tuition fee of either €13,800, €16,000, or €16,800 depending on the nature of the program.
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- A candidate must meet the requirements of getting an entry visa and a residence permit for Holland.
- In order to qualify for each Programme for which he/she has applied, the candidate must meet the specific requirements.
- A candidate must not participate in any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to apply.
- You must not be older than 35 years old on 1 September 2022.
- An excellent academic record is required.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2022?
- The applicants must register for any of the programs offered by UM.
- After registration, a student ID number will be generated.
- The Programme and scholarship can both be applied for simultaneously.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on admission.
- After logging into your UM account, you should fill out the application form.
- Documents must be uploaded by candidates.
- Please provide all your detailed personal information, such as name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Fill out all the required fields for each level.
- Please complete your application carefully.
Documents Required for the UM International Scholarship 2022?
- Prepare the application form along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- Before 1st February 2022, applications for the UM Scholarship Program in the Netherlands are due.