Creating the next generation of leaders in underdeveloped countries is the purpose of the Manaaki Scholarships 2023 offered by the New Zealand government. Undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available depending on your native nation. Manaaki New Zealand Fellowships are available to students from selected nations
Applicants are only eligible to apply once their country’s application opening date has passed. Please complete the following steps if you have previously applied or started an application for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship through the RealMe process since 2016:
Overview Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
- Fully Funded
- New Zealand Universities
- All Subjects
- International Students
- New Zealand
Benefits Of Scholarship
All accepted students are eligible for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship, which provides financial assistance during graduate studies. Benefits of the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship include:
- In New Zealand, most universities rank in the top 3% in the world, so you’ll benefit from a top-notch education and enhanced professional prospects.
- Tuition fees in full
- Round-trip economy flight insurance
- When traveling to New Zealand, you should have health insurance
- Scholars’ allowance to cover daily expenses
- Providing assistance with start-up costs in New Zealand.
- Thesis and research costs are often covered by graduate student aid.
Also Read:University of Auckland Scholarships 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship Sponsorship:
NZ Manaaki Scholarships are part of the New Zealand Government Academic Aid Programme. The NZ Manaaki Scholarship programme is administered by the Foreign Affairs Ministry and Trade with the aim of strengthening and promoting long-term relations between New Zealand and other friendly countries.
Students who study particular academic subjects will acquire knowledge and skills that will contribute to their native countries’ development.
Application writing tips
- Please write in English: Applications in other languages will not be accepted.
- Make sure your answers make sense: Check your work. Make sure you use correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Answers should be concise: Make sure each answer falls within the form’s maximum character limit.
- Do not cheat or plagiarize: We will reject your application if there is evidence that your answers were not your own.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age when they apply for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
- As determined by the appropriate tertiary institution or provider, students will be required to demonstrate that they are capable of meeting or proposing to meet New Zealand’s border requirements, along with the requirements of their study course, including the requirements for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Student visas are required for applicants for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships in order to study in New Zealand.
- Scholars should contribute to the advancement of their nation.
- An applicant for a postgraduate scholarship or a recent high school graduate must have relevant work experience.
- English language tests are required only for selected candidates. Applicants must submit their English language test results in order to continue their higher education in New Zealand.
In order to be considered for a fellowship, you will need to submit duplicates of the following documentation:
- You must submit a photocopy of your passport’s personal pages (or an alternative form of photo identification if you do not possess a passport).
- IELTS or TOEFL scores, or other overseas English proficiency test results taken within the past 18 months, should be provided.
- From September 1, 2022, to October 5, 2022, applications will be accepted.
You can change your email address after you submit your application
- Log in to the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships Portal using your current username and email address.
- Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Edit”.
- Save your changes by entering your new email address.
You must enter the new email address correctly or you will not receive notifications. This is now your new username.
- Make sure you are eligible using the NZ Manaaki Scholarship eligibility tool.
- Apply for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
- Passwords are required for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship accounts.
- Before the deadline, complete and submit your application.
Go to the online application system
Online applications are only available during your country’s opening and closing dates.