For your undergraduate and master’s studies in Bangladesh, do you need funding? This is an ideal opportunity for you to receive a Merit Award from Notre Dame University Bangladesh.
Domestic students will be eligible for this scholarship if they are applying to the university for undergraduate or graduate studies.
Notre Dame University Bangladesh or NDUB is a private Catholic university in Bangladesh. Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 2013, it is located in Motijheel, Dhaka.
What are the benefits of studying at Notre Dame University Bangladesh? Its mission is to seek honestly and diligently knowledge and wisdom for living and working, through studies in humanities and technology based on Bangladeshi culture and spiritual heritage, so that students can serve their society and make a lasting contribution to humanity.
Description Merit Awards at Notre Dame University Bangladesh
- University or Organization: Notre Dame University Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladeshi Students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: Open
- Bangladesh is an eligible country
- MBA, EMBA, BBA, CSE, BA & MA in English are eligible courses or subjects
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Citizens of Bangladesh must apply
- Students must enroll in a degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate and master’s degree programme at the university.
- Four passport-size photographs and two stamp-size photographs with names, all certificates and transcripts (mark sheets), original copies to be returned, attested photocopies of all certificates and transcripts (mark sheets), one interview invitation letter(s), and one experience certificate(s)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the undergraduate and master’s admission requirements of the university.
- There is a language requirement of English proficiency for applicants.
- The following trimester’s tuition fee will be waived for those who achieve a CGPA of 4:00 out of 4.
- The following trimester’s tuition fee will be waived for students with CGPAs of 3.94 to 3.99.
- If you get a CGPA between 3.88 and 3.93, you get a 30% tuition fee waiver for the following trimester