PM Narendra Modi scholarship for 12th pass students 2021 offers a total of Rs 25000 to those who achieved 85% marks in 12’th class. It is also applicable to Postgraduate students (BCA, BBA, Engineering, Medical).
The applicant with a professional course can also avail of INR 2000 as a scholarship amount in the 4th and 5th semester.
For each academic year, a total of 5500 scholarships will be awarded to both boys and girls.
The rest of the details such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and application form are at the end of the article.
The last date to apply for PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students is 15th November 2021. Applicants can apply before the deadline. Below you will find links to online application forms.
PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2021- About
PM Scholarship for 12th pass students 2021 is introduced to help dependent wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles with their technical and professional education.
The National Defense Fund oversees it. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji has taken this initiative. The scholarship was established in the year 2006-07 and is still active. Scholarships like these have influenced many students by providing them with a secure future in terms of education. In general, this scholarship is available all year, except for the first few months of the year, which are March and April. The selected candidates will receive a fee reimbursement and a specific amount every month under this scheme.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2021 Application Form
The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Application Form for 2021 can be downloaded here. But this is an online process, so please read the whole procedure and apply online by following the link.
PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online – Through Desw Portal
Apply online in the PM Modi scholarship 2021 registration form by following the steps given
- Visit the www.desw.gov.in
- Move to the PMSS option on the webpage
- Scroll to the “New Application” option
- By clicking the button, you moved to Form-1 of the PMSS
- Fill in all the basic information as instructed on the form
- Click on the submit button now
- Then you move on to Form-2
- Please fill out all your details here
- Click on the submit button again
- Finally, your form is submitted, and a thank you message appears on your screen
Please save your registration number for future reference.
PM Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form Direct Link– Click Now
How To Check Status Of Your Online PM Scholarship Application
If you would like to check the status of your online application, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of which is provided in this article
- Click the “status of application” option, a dialog box will appear
- The Captcha code is given before you fill out your “DAK-Id”
- In order to check the status of your application, click on the Search button.
To check status Directly Kindly visit here.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarships for 12th Pass Students 2021-22
The following is a list of some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students coming up until 2021
|PM Schemes 2021||Eligibility||Last Date|
|PM Modi Scheme For The Wards Of State/Uts Police Personnel Martyred||Dependents of war widows and 12th pass holders||15th-Apr|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-04-2021|
|PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students||12th Passed||20th April-2021|
|PM Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||12th passed and dependant of Assam riffles||15-April-2021|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||12th Pass Out||15 April 2021|
|Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree||Aug-2021|
|Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree throughout Year||Nov-2021|
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2021 Last Date
The deadline for PM scholarship applications is 15th June 2021. The tentative dates are as follows:
|Registration/Filling of online application||1st June to 15th June|
|Last date to submit forms for PM Modi Scholarship 2021||15th June 2021|
|Verification of application by University and college||30th June|
|Review/verification of applications by CAPFs & AIR||1st July to 15th July 2021|
|Merit list preparation & Lot Generation phase||16th Jul to 26th Jul|
|Scholarships are being sanctioned by R&W DTE, MHA, and PMO||27th Sep to 5th oct 2021|
|Payment File Generation||6th Oct to 18th October 2021|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||20th October to 31st Oct 2021|
Rewards of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship For 12th Pass Students
This scheme offers 5500 scholarships to eligible students.
- Scholarships of INR 3000 per month will be awarded to selected girls
- For selected boys, INR 2500 per month.
- The amount is paid annually to each boy and girl after selection.
Duration of PM Scholarship
Up to five years (depending on the length of the course pursued by the student and approved by the college)
Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship Scheme For 12th Pass Students
First of all, we will discuss who is eligible for the Narendra Modi Scholarship –
- Anyone who wishes to take admission in the first year of a professional or technical course
- For new applicants, a minimum of 60% marks is required in the minimum entry qualification (MEQ), i.e. 12th grade, diploma, or graduation.
- An applicant must be a dependent widow or ward of a former Coast Guard member or service member
- Wards/Widows of retired and serving CAPFs and AIRs (below officer rank).
- Studying 1st Year professional degree programs in engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary medicine, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, B.Sc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc. ), MBA, and MCA.
- For applicants applying under the renewal category, each subsequent academic year of the professional course must be successfully completed by then with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicants who have delayed submitting an application for renewal of scholarship may be given a grace period of one year only.
Who Is Not Eligible For PM Scholarship?
Here are those who are not eligible for the PM Scholarship –
- Students studying abroad or outside of India
- Candidates pursuing PG courses or professional courses are not eligible for the scholarship
- Participants who are employed either full-time or part-time are not eligible for the scheme
- Distance learners are also not eligible for the scholarship
- In addition, students pursuing integrated courses and later entry are not eligible
How PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students Applications will be Shortlisted?
Applicants will be shortlisted based on order preference and percentage of marks obtained by them in the minimum entry qualification:
- There will be no rank restrictions for categories A to E.
- The wards of Assistant Commandant, holding the local rank of CPFS&AR( who are not having the pay benefits Assistant Officers and inspectors with a salary) are eligible for PMS under category “F” and “G”.
- Scholarships are available for a maximum of two children per family and should be provided by both the beneficiaries and the respective CAPF and AR.
- The applicant is eligible for PMSS regardless of his/her marital status.
PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students 2020-21
These are some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students until 2020
Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2021 By Narendra Modi
The following is a scholarship for the 10th grade by Narendra Modi. Choose according to your eligibility and apply before the deadline.
|PM Schemes||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for||10th passed students||15-Nov|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship||10th pass Students||31st-Dec|
Guideline for Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
Scholarship for 12th students by Modi also has some guidelines that all applicants need to follow:
1) Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ)
2) Courses Eligible for Modi Scholarship (PMSS)
The following is a list of all the courses that qualify for the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th passed students. Therefore, only those students who wish to pursue the given courses are eligible for the scheme:
|For More Courses||List Here|
3) Scholarship for Integrated Courses
Only the 1st professional course is eligible for the scheme. It is applicable to B.Ed. However, not for BA+B.Ed. In the case of integrated ME/M.Tech/M. Pharma, the scholarships will be given for the first three/four years, as applicable. Separate eligibility criteria are listed below:
- The student must pass their exam every year to receive PM Scholarship 2020 for the complete course. If you fail continuously for two years, you are ineligible for the scholarship.
- Integrated Professional and Technical Courses
When a student has a professional and a technical course integrated, he/she is only eligible for scholarships for the first professional degree course. In the case of BE+ME, B.Tech+M.Tech, BBA+MBA students, scholarships will only be awarded for BE, B.Tech, or BBA courses.
- The Academic (Non-Professional) and Professional/Technical Integrated Course Process
For courses like B.Com + LLB, B.Sc + B.Ed, BA + LLB, etc., students will receive scholarships if they pursue a professional degree course, not a non-professional like B.com or BA.
4) Bank Account
- An Aadhar number linked to a bank account is mandatory.
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria and applies under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2010 must have a valid account in a nationalized bank with Electronic Clearing System (ECS)/Core Banking, so that the scholarship amount can be directly transferred to their account.
- A minor account should be converted into a major account.
5) Documents Required
Under this scheme, the applicant must upload or submit the following documents in each category.
Payment Of Narendra Modi Scholarship
Scholarship Scheme for 12th Passed students by Narendra Modi will be paid from the academic year 2020-21 onwards for applicants selected under fresh and renewal categories and will be transferred directly to their bank accounts through Public Finance Management System (PFMS) under the direct benefit transfer program of the government.
Applicants must submit bank details, including account numbers of nationalized banks, along with their Aadhar numbers.
How To Apply PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 for 12th Pass Students Through NSP Portal
The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs & AR will be implemented through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) on or before 15th December 2020. On the official website, candidates can apply online. On the website are detailed guidelines and documents/proformas to be scanned and uploaded for both fresh and renewal applications.