Polish Government Scholarships are now accepting applications. There are now full-time masters degree scholarships provided by the Poland government for studying in Polish universities. Poland Scholarship is jointly funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Developing country students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Poland Government Scholarships are available across a wide range of academic fields and majors. Engineers, IT professionals, scientists, social scientists, and artists are among the fields of study. Citizen from developing countries all over the world are eligible to apply. The program will be offered in English or Polish at the universities supervised by the Ministry of Education and Science.
The program covers public and non-public universities in the areas it covers. Poland has a few universities who don’t check your IELTS.
Scholarships offered by the Polish Government in 2023
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored By: Polish National Agency and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: /
Available Courses & Majors
Poland Government Scholarships are available for all courses.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
All the selected Students will be covered by the Poland Scholarship for almost all expenses. Below is a list of the Scholarship Amounts.
- There is no tuition fee
- 1 700 PLN a month as a monthly stipend
- Selected Applicants shall also receive a stipend throughout their studies
- Poland relocation costs: 500 PLN
- For the dissertation, students must pay PLN 500
- The following criteria must be met at the time of application:
- The country listed above must be your home country
- Citizens of Poland
- No previous master’s degree.
- Not be a previous scholarship recipient;
- English proficiency is required at the B1 level.
The deadline to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2023.
Scholarships from the Polish Government
An online application process is available. Website contains all details, documents required, and application instructions. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website