It’s good news! The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. In this article, we will describe in detail the scholarship program, its benefits, and a step-by-step guide.
A fully funded scholarship program for Qatari nationals (or Qatari mothers) is Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2022. Scholarships are available at the undergraduate, master’s and Ph.D. levels. Qatar Airways Group offers a scholarship with a monthly stipend and global internship opportunities.
Welcome to the world of high ambitions. Qatar Airways is seeking talented professionals to join its award-winning team, which includes experienced pilots and dynamic professionals.
Qatar Airways’ obligation to nationalize has resulted in a stirring National University Studies Scholarship Program that helps Qatari students pursue academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in Qatar. Qatar Airways offers 23 different majors ranging from aviation management to journalism to business.
Details About Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: Various Countries as per above university list
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years for Undergraduates, two years for Masters, and three years for PhDs.
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Business and Management Studies
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism Management
- Operational Research
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Media Studies and Communications
- Public Relations
- Aviation and Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics/Robotic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
- Depends on the selected program.
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides the following benefits to its recipients:
- Stipends are paid monthly.
- Various training courses offer opportunities for growth and learning.
- Internships at Qatar Airways Group offer global opportunities.
- An academic award given to exceptional students each year.
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- They must be 18 years of age or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29.
- Certificate of Secondary School Education conforming to the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, with no less than five in each component.
- For mothers from Qatar, an overall score of 6.0 or above, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, is required.
- Qatar Airways set the interview. Pass it.
- A letter of unconditional offer from a university in Qatar approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education.
- National service is mandatory for students who have graduated from high school. The student that receives a confirmed offer letter from one of the universities listed in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship programme will be exempt from the application process. Click here for list.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program?
To apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please follow these instructions:
- Register here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of University Offer
For more information about Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please visit the following websites: