For the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022, applications are currently open. Scholarships are funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. There is a Romania Government Scholarship for Studying a Bachelor’s, a Master’s, or a Doctoral Program at Romanian Universities. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania will cover all expenses. All nationalities are welcome to apply. A number of scholarships are offered by the Romanian Government each year.
Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral Scholarships will be awarded from 85 countries. Romania Government Scholarships do not charge application fees. All countries outside the European Union are eligible to apply for the Romania scholarship program, which is offered by the Romanian state.
Romania Scholarships are among the top scholarships. For Undergraduate Scholarships, the duration will be between 3-6 years, for Graduate Programs it will be 1.5 to 2 years, and for Doctorate Degrees it will be 3 to 4 years. Romanian Universities offer a wide range of academic fields. Please check Romania Scholarships Without IELTS. Below is detailed information on Romania Scholarships.
About The Government of Romania Scholarships 2022
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
Available Academic Fields:
- Visual Arts,
- Romanian Culture and Civilization,
- Political and Administrative Sciences,
- Education Sciences,
- Social and Human Sciences,
- Technical Studies,
- Oil and Gas,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine.
Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy are not eligible for scholarships.
Romanian Scholarship Duration
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Benefits & Coverage – Financial
Scholarships are funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The scholarship is therefore fully funded for all international students in Romania.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- Approximately 65 Euros/Month for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- The fee for master’s studies (2nd cycle) is 75 euros per month.
- Postgraduate Students (3rd cycle) receive 85 euros per month.
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
- Letter from the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or from the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, correctly filled out;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issuing the Letter of Acceptance for studying in Romania;
- The legal copies of the obtained study diplomas (Baccalaureate or equivalent + Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctor’s degrees, if any) and their translation into one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian, if required;
- Copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies, and their legalized translations, if applicable;
- A certified translation of the birth certificate in French, English or Romanian; A legalized copy of the birth certificate;
- Three copies of the passport’s first three pages;
- The medical certificate attesting that the prospective student has no contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae;
- Two recent photos, passport format.
(Only candidates falling within the specific categories listed for each document will have these documents in their application files):
- Copy and legalized translation of proof of name change, if applicable;
- Copy and certified translation of the certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral examination, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates;
- If applicable, a Romanian preparatory year certificate or a Certificate of Language Proficiency;
- The parental consent form in case of a juvenile candidate (in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian).
- Citizens from countries around the world, except for European members.
- Should not be a Romanian citizen.
- For Master’s and Doctoral Studies, the maximum age is 35 years old, whereas for postgraduate studies, the maximum age is 45 years old.
The Romania Government Scholarship 2022 application deadline is 15th March 2022. The results of the selection process will be announced on 15 July 2022.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications must be submitted online. To Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship, Official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship.