We are happy to share some good news with all international students interested in Germany Scholarships. Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2022 in Germany are now open for applications. These scholarships are available for Master’s and Ph.D. level programs. International applicants are eligible to apply.
International students do not have to pay any expenses for the Scholarship. The organization can also sponsor German language classes. German scholarship funds will be provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).
Rosa Luxembourg Stiftung Scholarship Department offers a wide range of support to scholars, including political education events and summer schools, as well as workshops both locally and abroad, symposia, and educational trips. Graduates of technical colleges, as well as undergraduate and doctoral students in scientific and technical fields, are encouraged to apply.
The program also provides practical training in conflict management, rhetoric and other key skills, time management and self-management. bolstering Writing workshops, academic qualifications, and seminars on methodology.
You must apply for the German Scholarship, we have encountered you. If you’re interested in studying in Germany, this is one of the best opportunities for you. Please read the complete article below for more information about Scholarships in Germany.
Details About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Award: Funded
- Degree level: Masters & PhD degree
- Course starts: April/Oct 2022
- Deadline: 1 Oct/1 April (Annual)
- Study In Germany Without IELTS
- SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany 2022-Fully Funded
- List of All Germany Scholarships 2021 Announced | Fully Funded
- For Master’s Degree: maximum 3 years.
- For Ph.D Degree: maximum 4 years.
For Graduate students: Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Jordan, and Iraq are eligible for MA scholarships for students pursuing their MA, Diploma or State Examination in Germany
For Doctoral students: They pursue their Ph.D or doctoral research in Germany.
Graduate and doctoral degrees in any subject, except dentistry, medicine, and veterinary medicine.
International students are eligible to apply. Students from non-academic backgrounds, immigrants, socially needy, and people with disabilities are given priority with success and determination.
The Financial Benefits of Scholarships in Germany are given below:
- Living grant for international students
- Tuition fees for international students are not covered.
- political education events and summer schools
- workshops conducted both domestically as well as abroad
- Symposia and educational trips.
Are you looking for Scholarships in 2021-2022?
We are happy to help you find the best matches! Plus more!🧑🎓
👉 Follow us today!
— List Of Scholarship (@scholarship007) September 5, 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2022
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for scholarships in Germany. Which includes:
- German language proficiency (B2 level or higher) is also required.
- Applicants must demonstrate involvement in social, political and/or community service.
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university) are required.
- Rosa – Luxembourg – Stiftung’s political and social engagement is required.
- Ideally, you should have a personal or family background.
- Students must be enrolled in a state or state-recognized German university
- German universities must accept PhD students.
- MA students must enroll in a state or state-recognized German university.
The deadline for applying for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2022 is 1 Oct/1 April (Annual). If you are interested in this opportunity, then you must apply before the deadline.
How to apply For Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship
Applicants for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships have the option of applying online. For more details and apply please visit the official website of Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship.