Are you looking Scholarship in Nigeria 2022? If you are a Nigerian student who has just graduated from secondary school, and are looking for a good university to undertake your undergraduate degree program, Scholarship.pw has compiled a list of undergraduate scholarship options that will allow you to study at any university within Nigeria or abroad.
A student who has applied for admission to a Nigerian or foreign university seeking to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the undergraduate scholarship scheme.
For the year 2022, we have compiled a list of free, popular, and easy-to-get undergraduate financial aid opportunities that Nigerian, International, and every other developing country student in Africa can apply for.
Latest Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2022
With the approaching school season, numerous universities and institutes are actively searching for the brightest and best undergraduate Nigerians who possess the necessary qualifications to receive financial assistance to pursue a Bachelor’s degree internationally in Nigeria.
In order to ensure you do not miss out on any of these study opportunities, we have put together information on how to apply for the scholarships available to Nigerian students.
Thanks to Scholarship.pw, you can now find out about the current scholarships available to Nigerian students and receive notifications when new scholarships are added to the website.
We have found the perfect scholarships for you, so all you need to do is go through the list we have prepared for you above to find online scholarships for undergraduates that will be the perfect opportunity for you. Are you looking Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
Available Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates 2022
It has come to our attention that scholarships are now being awarded to qualified students to study undergraduate courses at numerous universities and colleges.
The scholarship application process is already in full swing, and many students have submitted their application letters to awarding bodies.
As a Nigerian student, you are eligible for the following scholarships:
- PTDF Scholarship
- SEPLAT Scholarship
- NLNG Scholarship
- Jim Ovia Scholarship
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
- Guinness Scholarship
- Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship
- MTN Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
- NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Commonwealth Scholarship For Undergraduate
- SEPLAT Scholarship Application
- MEXT Scholarship Application
- UCAS Scholarship For Undergraduate
- UNICEF Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Total Undergraduate Scholarship
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship
- NDDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- DAAD Undergraduate Scholarship
- ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- World Bank Undergraduate Scholarship
- CIA Undergraduate Scholarship
- MasterCard Undergraduate Scholarship
- USAID Undergraduate Scholarship
- Edugrant Ellah Lakes Women in Tech Scholarships 2022 in Nigeria
- NITDA Digital States Initiative 2022- for Young Nigerians
- Study in Sweden Without IELTS 2022
- Study in Norway Free | Scholarships Without IELTS-For international Students
Eligibility For Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria
For undergraduate scholarships, you must ensure that you meet all the requirements in order to be considered eligible by the scholarship awarding body.
Organizations and institutes may have specific requirements they ask applicants to meet, but there are standard requirements that every undergraduate student wishing to study abroad must meet.
To be eligible, you must possess the following documents:
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC Certificate
- Passport (if studying abroad)
- Reference/Sponsorship Letter
- Identification of the local government of origin
- O’level Result
- Jamb Result
- Birth Certificate
- Number of National Identification (optional in most cases)
If you plan to study abroad, you must meet any of the following requirements:
- Become an international student
- You must be a citizen or a resident of an international country other than the awarding body’s own
- -If the scholarship is specifically for students from developing African countries (Nigeria is included)
- Applied and been accepted to the university of your choice or at least received a conditional offer.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by the step Guide
How To Apply For Undergraduate Scholarship
Generally, when you apply for a scholarship, you must submit your application form or letter, along with requested documents, to the organization or university that is sponsoring the scholarship.
Nevertheless, every scholarship has its own application process, which is implemented and overseen by the awarding body.
For the BEA (Bilateral Education Agreement), you must submit a completed online application form. The JAMB centre where you will take your CBT test. Please include all the requested supporting documents including: photocopies of your educational certificates, testimonials, and WAEC certificates. (bring along the originals for verification), your birth certificate from the National Population Commission, your state of origin/LGA certificate signed and stamped, and 4 coloured passport-size photographs with a white background.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, as a partnership between MasterCard and numerous universities, requires that you apply directly to the scholarship webpage of the university in which you wish to study.
Others, such as the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University, require you to email your scholarship application form and supporting documents.
In order to apply for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship For Undergraduate Nigerian Students, you need to scan and submit your documents on the scholarship portal.
Applying for the Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Award for Nigerian Scholarship requires you to mail your application letter and supporting documents to the organization’s address.
Be sure to thoroughly review each organization and university’s application process before applying for any scholarship.