Seoul National University is pleased to announce the Global Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 in order to support the education of outstanding students in South Korea.
Tuition fees, airfare, living allowance, and support for new international students applying for graduate study at the university will be covered by this program.
Established in 1946, Seoul National University offers students a world-class education as well as numerous opportunities. The university is frequently referred to as one of the best in the country.
Why should you study at Seoul National University? SNU educates the best students in Korea in a variety of fields through its undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs. By participating in an educational program that closely relates to social welfare, students will have the opportunity to explore diverse social service activities. Students can learn about volunteer work, global citizenship, and human rights.
Description Seoul National University Global Scholarships in South Korea
- University or Organization: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Monthly 1,200,000 KRW and Airfare (Economy seat (only for freshmen))
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: December 2021
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria listed below in order to be eligible:
- This award is open to international students enrolled in graduate programs.
- South Korea is not a country that can apply.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA for graduates at the end of each semester in order to remain eligible.
How to Apply
- In order to be admitted to the program, students must have completed a graduate degree at the university. Your application will then be considered.
- Attach the following supporting documents:
- Statement of Purpose and Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- References from Counselors
- Transcript and graduation certificate from high school.
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Passports of both parents
- Admission requirements: Applicants must be Korean citizens or hold foreign citizenship and completed all of their academic studies (from 1st grade through high school graduation) outside of Korea.
- It is necessary to provide proof that either Korean or English is proficient
- Korean Proficiency: TOPIK level 3 or above
- TEPS 551, IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL (PBT 550, CBT 213, iBT 80), IELTS 5.5 or higher
- Proof of language proficiency in other official documents
International students will be provided with the following tuition fee, living allowance, and airfare by Seoul National University:
|SNU Global Scholarship ?|
|Living Allowances||monthly 1,200,000 KRW|
|Airfare||Economy seat(Only for freshmen)|
|SNU Global Scholarship II|
|Korean Language Evening Class|
|Korean Language Training
|10 weeks||1 evening session|