SMART Scholarship in United States 2022 applications are now open. Scholarships are available for Bachelor, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. A scholarship like this is a great example of a dynamic student. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. STEM Students who complete the SMART Program are prepared for higher education and for a career in the DoD.
With a Full Scholarship, Students can pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Degrees. SMART is a one-for-one commitment; for every year of degree funding, the scholar commits to working for a year with the DoD as a civilian employee. There are No Academic restrictions.
Registration is free. The summer internship program prepares scholars for full-time employment and accustoms them to working with the Department of Defense. This is a combined education and field job program funded by the Department of Defense (DoD). Scholarships and Universities without GRE are available in the USA. You can study in United States universities without taking the GRE. The United States is a Country of Dreams where top students like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg graduate.
Details About SMART Scholarship in United States 2022
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of December
- Top 15 Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Stanford University Scholarships 2022 | Bs,Ms,PhD
Financial Benefits SMART Scholarship in United States
- Full tuition Fee and Educational Fee
- Annual cash stipends upto $ 25,000 – $ 38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Allowance for books and health insurance
- Scholars will be guaranteed a job with the Department of Defense upon graduation.
List of Subjects
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
- When applying, you must be a citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
- As of August 1, 2022, you must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior to graduation, requesting at least one year of degree funding
- Able to complete at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only)
- Willing to accept employment with the Department of Defense after graduation,
- A student in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0,
- Studying one of the 21 STEM disciplines listed below as an undergraduate or graduate degree,
- Have a college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university.
How To Apply
For the SMART Scholarship in United States, the application process is online. Please visit the Official Link to apply. SMART Scholarship in United States.