SSP is a mission launched by the state government of Karnataka. It facilitates the distribution of numerous pre-matriculating and post-matriculating scholarships. SSP scholarship applications must be submitted o. Scholarships are primarily designed to help students who are poor, deserving, and unable to afford their studies.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022
Applicants must now have a range of questions regarding how to apply for this scholarship, the eligibility criteria, documents required, and how to fill out the online application form? This article will help you answer all of these questions. In this article, we will give you all the details about this scholarship.
SSP scholarship 2022 – . The application process for this scholarship is entirely online. Due to this year’s session being closed, you cannot apply this year. However, you should gain knowledge so that you can apply for the next year.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2022
Social welfare departments, tribal welfare departments, and minorities’ welfare departments provide financial aid to students who are intelligent enough in studies but cannot afford it due to finances. Economically backward classes such as SC/ST/OBC and EB are eligible for this scheme.
Check SSP scholarship Status 2022 online
There is a number of scholarships that are provided by the Karnataka government of different departments. Here is the list of these departments that offer scholarships. Kar SSP Scholarship Track Application 2022
Scholarship name list
- – Pre-matriculation and post-matriculation scholarships for ST candidates.
- Department of Minorities Welfare: – Pre-matriculation and post-matriculation scholarships.
- Welfare department for the backward classes: Scholarships for prematric and postmatric nursing students, as well as fee concessions.
- The social welfare department offers pre-matriculated and post-matriculated scholarships to SC students whose parents work unclean jobs.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarships and SSP Post Matric Scholarships in Karnataka
|Portal||State Scholarship Portal|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|List||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2022|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric/Post Matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2022|
|Check online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2022|
SSP scholarship eligibility criteria 2022
It is the most important step as it determines whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not. In addition to being economically backward, candidates must belong to a minority SC, ST, or OBC. Below is another important criterion.
Eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship
- A post-matric scholarship applicant must come from a backward community.
- He or she should be enrolled in 11th grade or any other course.
- Candidates for girls have a 30% reservation.
- Candidates should score at least 50% on their qualifying exams.
- The candidate’s family income should not exceed 2 lacs per year.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarship:-
- The applicant should be a member of a minority group.
- From class 1 to class 10, the candidate should belong to any class.
- Candidates will be eligible for this scholarship if they apply under both the SSP and the NSP.
- The applicant’s family’s income should not exceed 1 lac per year.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students whose parents work in an unclean profession.
SSP Scholarship Student Login
Rewards and advantages of SSP scholarships:-
Scholarships offer a number of advantages and rewards.
- M.Phil students will receive 8000RS in financial aid.
- Students pursuing Ph.D. degrees will receive a financial aid of 10,000 RS.
Application process for the SSP scholarship in Karnataka
The entire process will be conducted online. Here is the process.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2022
- The first step is to visit the official website, ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- Next, click on the option create an account, then select the option pre-matric where you need to enter your email address, and finally click on the option get data.
- The applicant’s details will appear on the screen.
- One can go to school for correction if the details are incorrect.
- The next step is to enter your mobile number and click submit. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- The applicant will receive a user ID and password via the registered mobile number.
How to login to the Karnataka SSP website?
- With the given user ID and password, the applicant can access the official website.
- The applicant will be able to access the student’s account home page.
- The students must fill in their personal information, such as Aadhar number, income and caste certificate, and NSP ID, on the home page. After reviewing all the necessary information, click the submit button.
- After that, an acknowledgment page will appear on the screen. If the parent’s phone number is not associated with the Aadhar card, the parent must download the form and submit it to the school with the acknowledgement slip.
SSP scholarship documents required
Documents must be uploaded with the SSP scholarship application. Documents required for post-matriculation and pre-matriculation scholarships include:
Documents required for SSP pre-matric scholarships –
- Candidate’s SATS ID number
- Aadhar card numbers of students and parents
- Phone number
- The candidate’s caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Details of the bank account
- Details of the bank account linked to the Aadhar number
- NSP Scholarship ID
Documents required to apply for the SSP post-matric scholarship –
- Certificate of hostel stay
- Receipt for fees
- Parents’ income certificates
- Defense personnel certificate
Karnataka SSP scholarship selection criteria
- Major selection criteria are based on the family’s financial situation and income.
- If both applicants have the same financial status and income, the applicant with the older age will be taken into consideration.
- Scholarships will be given to eligible students to cover the whole cost of their studies.
- You will receive the scholarship amount in your Aadhar-linked bank account.
SSP scholarship application status check
- Visit the official website of the SSP Karnatka scholarship first.
- They must then click on the option Track student scholarship status that will appear on the screen.
- Once the applicant enters his SATS ID and selects the financial year, he or she can click on the search button and the status of their application will be shown on the screen.
SSP Scholarship Students List 2022
The SSP website provides a list of all applications that have been awarded a scholarship and received the award. Below are the steps to check this list:
- The official website of the SSP Karnatka scholarship can be found here.
- Click on the option list of students for whom the scholarship has been paid. Only the home page will display this information.
- Select the financial year, the department, and district details, and then click the search button.
- Your screen will display the list.