Studying in the Netherlands is one of the best things you can do in Europe. The Netherlands has an affordable cost of living coupled with a safe and multicultural environment that makes it an attractive destination for studying abroad. In addition to these reasons, you can also include the fact that you can study in the Netherlands without an IELTS 2023.
The Netherlands was one of the first countries to offer international study programs taught in English. The school is well known for its innovative and straightforward teaching theory, which attracts thousands of international students from all over the world.
- Here’s how to study in the Netherlands without IELTS 2023.
- Step 1: Application Process to Study in the Netherlands without IELTS
- Top Universities to Study in the Netherlands without IELTS 2023:
- Step 2: Skype / Video Interviews
- Step 3: Tuition Fees and Other Study in Netherlands Costs:
- Step 4: Apply for scholarships
- Step 5: Apply for a student visa in the Netherlands without IELTS
Here’s how to study in the Netherlands without IELTS 2023.
Step 1: Application Process to Study in the Netherlands without IELTS
- Shortlist the courses and universities in the Netherlands to you want to apply to. On the university’s website, you can find rankings in the Netherlands, and eligibility requirements.
- Browse the websites of all the relative Universities and decide which is best for you academically and professionally.
- If you have selected a university or college in the Netherlands, you must apply online.
You can apply to Dutch universities without IELTS if you have a Secondary school diploma from a school located in and accredited by the respective authorities in
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Canada (without Quebec)
- The US
- The UK
Top Universities to Study in the Netherlands without IELTS 2023:
- University of Amsterdam
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Groningen
- Leiden University
Step 2: Skype / Video Interviews
After your profile is selected, you may be asked to take a personal interview. During the interview, university officers try to determine your level of English. You will also be able to demonstrate your eagerness to get into the university. The best way to get accepted into Dutch Universities without IELTS is to clear this interview.
Step 3: Tuition Fees and Other Study in Netherlands Costs:
In case you clear your interview, you will receive a letter confirming that you have been accepted into the study program you have applied to. The third step involves paying your tuition fees for your study program.
International students pay higher tuition fees than domestic students. You can expect to pay around 6,000 – 15,000 euros per year for a Bachelor’s degree and 8,000 – 20,000 euros per year for a Master’s degree. Here you will find information on the cost of studying in the Netherlands.
Step 4: Apply for scholarships
Several higher education institutions in Netherlands offer scholarships to international students. Scholarships are offered to international students to encourage them to study in the Netherlands. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master’s and PhD degrees in the Netherlands.
In Netherlands, you can find both fully funded and partially funded scholarships. Scholarships differ at universities. Therefore, you should check with the Ask the University if they offer any scholarships or financial aid to students for their study program
Step 5: Apply for a student visa in the Netherlands without IELTS
Is it possible to get a Netherlands study visa It is the main question asked by international students who want to study in the Netherlands without taking IELTS.ut taking IELTThe Netherlands visa rules are surely becoming more stringent by the If you have proof of acceptance to a Dutch university without IELTS, it is possible. possible.
- Completed visa application form
- Valid passport
- Two photographs
- Birth certificate
- Academic transcripts
- The official letter from the academic institution in the Netherlands
- Financial proof for the entire period of study (around 870 EUR/month)
- Travel and health insurance
- Visa application fee
- Photocopies of all the original documents
- Biometric information
- Curriculum vitae