The Unbanked University Scholarship in the United States 2023 is now open for applications. Our goal at Unbanked is to make education accessible to everyone. Scholarships are available for the Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. The level of a degree. All of your expenses will be covered by the scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to help students pursue their goals. You should apply for the Unbanked University Scholarship in the United States.
A wide-open scholarship with no restrictions is being offered to uplift students from all walks of life. The recipient of this scholarship will receive a one-time scholarship of $1000.00. For more information about the scholarship and how you can apply, please see below.
About Unbanked University Scholarship
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master; Doctorate
- Deadline: 30th September
You should also apply for these scholarships
- Citizenship: Any
- Schools Attended: Any School
- School of Study: Any School
- Field of Study: Any Field of Study
- Region of Residence: N/S
- Course Load: Full-time or Part-time
- Region of Study: N/S
- Activities: N/S
- Financial Need: None
- Each candidate may submit only one application. Applications from the same applicant will not be considered more than once.
- Do your own research, do not plagiarize your answers, and your research shows how you truly view unbanked people and current financial institutions.
- You may need to submit additional documentation before your scholarship is awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded annually. We invite you to try again next year if you don’t win this year.
If You Win, How you will be Notified?
We will contact the winners directly by email. Ensure that your contact information is accurate.
The deadline for applying for the Unbanked University Scholarship is September 30, 2021.
How to Apply
Answer the below-listed questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How would you define “getting unbanked”?
- How do you feel about your current financial institution? Which are the worst and best features?
- What would you do if you owned a financial institution or bank? What would make it different from current financial institutions and banks?