Every international student dreams of studying in the United States of America. You will surely get a degree that is respected all over the world, as well as enjoy the state-of-the-art study facilities and humorous cultures. Finances are usually the major drawback for so many international students.
We have compiled a list of the top 10 United States Universities offering fully funded admissions in this article. Amazingly, these schools also grant scholarships without requiring IELTS/TOEFL scores.Also Apply Most Popular Scholarships in United States 2022 | Fully Funded
- Studying in the United States: What you need to know
- Benefits of Studying with Fully Funded Admission in USA
- United States Universities Offering Fully Funded Admission
- University of Chicago
- Yale University
- Duke University
- Barry University
- Amherst College
- California Institute of Technology
- Clark University
- Harvard University
- Boise State University
- East Tennessee State University
- How to Get Fully Funded Admission in the United States
Studying in the United States: What you need to know
- International students pay tuition fees ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 per year.
- The cost of living in the USA is comparable with typical values such as Internet/phone ($35 – 60); Food ($17 – 42); Rent ($104 – 208); Electricity/gas ($50 – 100); and Transport (about $36).
- Over a million scholarships are awarded yearly to international students studying in the United States, totaling billions of dollars. Statistics show that the U.S. Education Department alone awards scholarships worth $46 billion each year.
- To attract the best brains to the United States, American universities/government award fully funded scholarships to promote diplomatic ties with the student’s home country.
- The United States offers fully funded scholarships to students of any nationality.
- International students are particularly welcome and supported in the United States. A taste of its diverse cultures and vibrant campuses will appeal to every international student.
Also see:Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023
Having said that, let’s take a look at some of the most popular schools where you can apply and be offered a full scholarship, even without the most dreaded English language requirement. Please note that you will always be asked to provide proof of your language proficiency to get a waiver for IELTS.
Benefits of Studying with Fully Funded Admission in USA
The majority of institutions offering fully funded admission opportunities or fully funded scholarships in the United States offer the following benefits:
- Fully paid tuition fees
- Health insurance for its recipients
- Visa costs
- Living costs
- Textbooks fully paid for
- A brand new computer
- Free Airfare return tickets.
Several universities in the United States offer fully funded admission with these major benefits.
United States Universities Offering Fully Funded Admission
Many of these schools offer scholarship programs that can cover the full cost of the student’s programme throughout the duration of their study, as long as they meet certain eligibility requirements. These are the schools;
University of Chicago
With fully funded scholarships, the University of Chicago shows its willingness to assist students with leadership qualities. This scholarship does not have a specific field of study. The stamps scholarship offered by this university covers the costs of tuition, accommodations, and $10,000. [Useful Link]
Also Check:USA Scholarships without GRE for 2022
Yale is another great university in the United States that offers fully funded admissions to international students. Scholarships worth over $50,000 are offered by Yale as financial aid to recipients. [Useful Link]
Robertson Scholars is a leadership program at Duke University that invests in leaders who will contribute to societal transformation. The scholarship recipients will receive full tuition, room, and board. [this link].
International students at Barry University are offered funding over a four-year period to support their academic endeavors.
If you are accepted to this University under this program, you will receive full tuition, accommodation, transportation, books, etc. and a $6000 scholarship. [Useful Link]
Amherst College assists international students who qualify for admission but lack the funds to cover tuition and other expenses. Upon acceptance, Amherst College evaluates the financial need of the applicant and offers financial aid equal to 100% of the student’s need. [Useful Link].
California Institute of Technology
Those who demonstrate leadership qualities can also receive funding and admission to the California Institute of Technology. As part of this fully funded admission, you will receive the following benefits:
- Four years of Tuition fees
- Payment for recipients room and board
- Added stipend.
Clark University in the United States hosts and sponsors the Global Scholars initiative. Students who demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities are eligible for this funding opportunity. For international students interested in pursuing undergraduate courses at Clark University, the program covers all undergraduate education costs. [Useful Link].
In addition to Harvard University, other institutions offer fully funded opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. This university offers a wide range of scholarships that cover tuition fees, travel costs, and accommodation costs. [Useful Link]
Boise State University
Boise State University offers many fully funded admission opportunities to both international and domestic students.
University awards vary based on various factors, such as available funds and the applicant’s eligibility. [Useful Link]
East Tennessee State University
On the basis of merit, the University of East Tennessee offers fully funded opportunities to international students. The program is open to both new and graduate students. This institution provides a grant to cover tuition fees and maintenance fees. [Useful Link].
How to Get Fully Funded Admission in the United States
Studying in the United States might not be easy if you do not have full funding. With the right approach, it can be quite easy. These tips can help you get fully funded admission in the United States if you follow them.
- Keep an eye out for scholarships offered by the U.S. Government
- Check for bilateral arrangements between US institutions and companies or the government of your country to get support from your home country.
- You should apply for as many scholarships and financial aid as possible at the university of your choice.
- Check out funding programs supported by international organizations and philanthropic foundations like the United Nations, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Soros Foundation.
Having read this far, you are most likely the next to be awarded a fully funded admission to a US university. Now is the time to apply.