Applications for the Turkey Success Scholarships 2022 are open to international students until November 28, 2021. The Turkish government scholarships, more commonly referred to as the Turkish Burslari Scholarships, are actually the prestigious financial aid program funded by the Turkish government. Turkish government scholarships allow students to pursue long- and short-term programs at leading Turkish universities on a competitive basis.
Turkish Scholarship Benefits with Coverage:
Students can use this scholarship to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as short-term and research-based programs at Turkish universities. Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Programs consist of placement in the university, a one-time return ticket to and from Turkey, free tuition and health insurance, a monthly stipend (800, 1,100, and 1,600 TL for bachelor and master degrees, respectively).
Depending upon the level of study, the short-term success scholarship program offers a monthly stipend of 450 to 900 Turkish Liras per month. This course will not provide any other benefits.
The Turkish research scholarship lasts three to ten months and provides a monthly stipend of 3,000 TL.
The bachelor’s program lasts four to six years, including a yearlong Turkish language course. The master’s program lasts three years and the Ph.D. program lasts five years. In both of these programs, a yearlong Turkish language course is mandatory. Also, See:Study in Turkey without IELTS | Turkey Scholarships
Turkey Scholarship Eligibility/Academic Criteria for Application:
- For Bachelors: Students with a high school grade point average of 70% or higher may apply. They should be under 21 years old.
- For Masters: Candidates should have a minimum bachelor’s degree percentage of 75% and shouldn’t be older than 30.
- For Ph.D.: Candidates must have earned at least 75% in their previous degree and should not be older than 35 years of age.
- Others: Any student applying to the pharmacy, medicine, or dentistry fields should have a previous grade point average of 90%.
- Citizens of countries other than Turkey are eligible to apply. Applicants should be in their last year of study. Scholars, researchers, professors, and academicians are all eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarships are not available to students who are already enrolled in Turkish institutions.
How to Apply to Turkish Government Scholarships:
The Turkey Government Scholarship must be applied for online. In order to be accepted into an English language program, students whose first language is not English must submit proof of their language proficiency via standardized tests. Along with their application, they will need to upload some other documents on the scholarship program’s online portal. The documents are as follows:
- Proof that they are in fact citizens of the country they claim to belong to, such as a passport or national identification card.
- Please include a recent photo of the applicant, preferably a portrait. Unidentified photos can create a hassle for applicants.
- Scores from previous exams (for candidates with national qualifications).
- An old diploma (such as a high school diploma or a makeshift graduation certificate)
- Educational transcripts.
- The scores of international exams/tests if required by the institution and program of choice (e.g. GRE, GMAT)
- Scores from language proficiency tests if required by the university and/or program.
- For doctoral candidates, previous research work and a research proposal are required.
Here is the Turkey Scholarship Application calendar for the academic year 2022-2023 for all international students. International students may apply to Turkey Government Scholarship (Turkiye Burslari) programs of undergraduate, graduate, short- and long-term courses as well as research-based programs
2022 Turkey Scholarship for Research Application Calendar
|Turkey Scholarship Type||Timeline||Dates||Category|
|Research Scholarships||1st Period Applications Open||Jan 10, 2022||Applications|
|1st Period Applications Close||20 Feb 2022||Applications|
|1st Period Announcement of Results||April 2022||Results|
|2nd Period Applications Open||1 April 2022||Applications|
|2nd Period Applications Close||30 June 2022||Applications|
|2nd Period Announcement of Results||July 2022||Results|
|3rd Period Applications Open||1 July 2022||Applications|
|3rd Period Applications Close||30 Sep 2022||Applications|
|3rd Period Announcement of Results||October 2022||Results|
|4th Period Applications Open||1 October 2022||Applications|
|4th Period Applications Close||31 Dec 2022||Applications|
|4th Period Announcement of Results||January 2022||Results|
2022 Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Application Calendar
|Applications Open||January 10, 2022||Application opening|
|Applications Close||February 20, 2022||Application deadline|
|Evaluation Process||February – May 2022||Evaluation of application|
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships||Interview Period||March – June 2022||Scheduled interviews|
|Announcement of Results||July 2022||Results announcement|
|Agreement sign for accepting Turkey Scholarship offer & VISA Application process||July – August 2022||Process of application|
|Fly to Turkey and begin academic journey in Turkish Universities on fully funded Turkiye Burslari Scholarship||10 – 20 September 2022*||Start of 2022 academic year studies|
2022-2023 Turkey Success Scholarship Application Calendar
|Applications Begin||October 2022||Applications invited|
|Turkey Success Scholarships||Applications Deadline||November 2022||Applications closing|
|Evaluation of Applications||November – December 2022||Evaluation process|
|Announcement of Results||December 2022||Results announcement|
Turkey Scholarship Result Announcement 2022-2023
Candidates for the Turkey Success Scholarships 2022-2023 are evaluated based on their academic record, participation in extracurricular activities, and work history (if any). In addition, the admission criterion for the program they applied to is also taken into account at all times.
The results of the Turkey Scholarships are expected to be announced in February 2022 for the academic session 2022-2023.
Turkey Government Scholarship Result 2022-2023
The following timeline outlines how the Turkey Government Scholarship (Turkiye Burslari) 2022-2023 results will be announced:
- Turkey Scholarship Application Deadline: January 1, 2022
- The deadline for Turkey Scholarship applications is February 20, 2022
- Scholarship applications for Turkey will be evaluated between February and April 2022
- Turkey Scholarship Interviews: April – May 2022
- Scholarship Results Announced for Turkey: July 2022
- Student Visa Procedure and Agreement for Turkey: July – August 2022
- Classes begin September 1-15, 2022
Turkey Government Scholarship Applications Review:
After the deadline for Turkey Scholarship applications has passed, the evaluation process begins – which involves a complete review of candidates and their applications, such as personal information, study history, etc. -, and will be completed by the end of April.
Students who successfully submit applications should be patient and continue to keep an eye on their e-mail inbox and spam folder.
Interview Calls for Turkey Scholarship 2022 (Turkiye Burslari Scholarship)
By the end of April, the selected students will be invited to the next round of interviews for the Turkey Scholarship. You will receive an e-mail containing the required information and interview schedule.
Students are advised to check their e-mail inboxes and spam folders regularly in order not to miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Result Announcement 2022
Following the interview process for the Turkey Scholarship Selection, a panel of top-notch staff will evaluate the students based on their interviews. They will then make the final decision regarding student selection and schedule their placements in Turkish universities by July 2022.
Once they receive the selection e-mail, the successful students need to confirm/accept/sign their Turkey scholarship and admission.
Turkey scholarship and admission documents will be provided to selected students along with their student visa forms. After completing all the required documents, students must apply for a Turkey Student Visa at the Turkish Embassy in their country of residence/nationality.
As soon as the students have received their Turkish Student Visa, they will need to purchase airplane tickets and make arrangements for their trip to Turkey. Upon reaching their designated Turkish University, students should complete their registration for the semester and start their fully funded academic journey under the Turkish Government.