You are hereby invited to apply for the Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship available to international students with excellent academic records enrolling in a masters degree program of the University.
The scholarship consists of tuition fee waiver, living allowance (for those who reside in Semarang), health insurance, and internet allowance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Details Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP), Indonesia
- Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
- Host Institution(s): Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP), Indonesia
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: /
About Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship for Masters Students
UNDIP Scholarships is financial support offered by UNDIP for International Students to pursue their Master’s Degree in which offers many programs in English. The Programme offers Masters’s Degrees which are conducted by Coursework or by Research. The scholarship covers a maximum of 4 semesters with a thesis submission and journal publication (at least one scientific article) as the final milestone.
Interested candidates applying for Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship for Masters Students, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants from any nationality.
- Full-time master’s enrolled in any degree program.
- The awardees must not commit a felony;
- The awardees must obey the Indonesian Law and Regulations;
- The awardees must obey the University’s Rules and Regulations;
- The awardees must not drive motorized vehicles during their stay in Indonesia without an authorized driving license. Any injuries caused by reckless driving or accident will not be covered by the Scholarship;
- Once admitted by one study program/faculty, transfer to other study program/faculty is strictly prohibited;
- During Covid-19 Pandemic, students are prohibited to enter Indonesian territory without Universitas Diponegoro permission
- If the awardees failed to achieve CGPA 3.00, the scholarship will be discontinued by the University.
The Master Programmes which are offered in Undip Scholarships this year are as follow:
- Master of Chemical Engineering,
- Master of Industrial Engineering and Management,
- Master of Mechanical Engineering,
- Master of Accounting,
- Master of Economics,
- Master of Management,
- Master of Communication,
- Master of Business Administration,
- Master of Political Science,
- Master of Public Administration,
- Master of Law,
- Master of Linguistics,
- Master of Agribusiness,
- Master of Epidemiology,
- Master of Environmental Engineering,
- Master of Environmental Science.
UNDIP Scholarships Awardee will receive:
- Round Trip International Airfare (Economy Class only) and Round Trip Domestic transport from Jakarta (CGK) to Semarang Airport (SRG) for all students. All tickets are issued by Undip
- Settlement Allowance of IDR 2.500.000,00 paid only once upon arrival in Undip
- Living Allowance IDR 2.500.000,00 per Month, please be advised that this amount only sufficient to support one person living properly in Semarang. Hence, we do not recommend our awardees to bring their family, if awardees insist to bring their family, all expenses belong to the responsibility of the awardees. The allowance is only for those who reside in Semarang
- Books Allowance will be paid per semester
- Internet Allowance only for those who reside outside of Semarang
- Health Insurance provided by Undip (if the cost of medical services exceeded coverage amount, the difference should be borne by the student)
- Waiver of Tuition Fee
- The Scholarship will be terminated when the student has finished their study, failed to accomplish minimum grade, or exceeded the study period.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for the Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship for Masters Students, are required to register on the account registration form if they don’t have an account.
- Not Indonesian Passport Holder
- Valid Passport 2 years after the registration date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma and Academic Transcript
- Letter of Declaration to comply with Indonesian Rules
- Photograph 4×6 colored
- For specific requirement please refer to each study Programme requirements in Appendix A of this guidebook
- Letter of Recommendation issued by nearest Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the home country
- TOEFL ITP 525 or IELTS 6.0
- Register at undip.ac.id