Study Fully Funded Graduate Degree Scholarship from the ADB Japan Scholarship Program with the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022. Scholarships for US citizens as well as international students to study at the University of Hawaii in the United States. The Asian Development Bank supports the Scholarship Program, which enrolls 300 students each year for a full-time Master or Doctoral degree program.
One of the oldest universities in the United States, the University of Hawaii is a public research university. Universities in the United States are always the leaders. Recently, I wrote about scholarships available to international students without IELTS at American universities. University of Hawaii, United States, ADB Scholarship applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
International students as well as US citizens will be covered by scholarships from the University of Hawaii. These scholarships will last for two years. The ADB is a fully funded scholarship, so there is no application fee. There are many benefits to studying in the United States, but you should ask yourself Why Study in the United States? Below you will find application process information.
About ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Hello, guys! There is a list of scholarships for undergraduates, graduates, and PhDs available in the United States. You won’t believe it.
University of Hawaii Scholarship Benefits
International students in the USA can apply for ADB Scholarships. As well as covering all program costs, it will cover other expenses as well.
- Fees for full-time graduate studies toward a Masters or Doctorate degree.
- The Scholar’s flight from his or her home country to the United States.
- Food and incidental expenses will be partially covered by the stipend
- Insurance for health and medical care in the United States.
- Allowances for books, supplies, and materials;
- Health insurance subsidy.
- Scholars who are engaged in research may qualify for a special grant for thesis preparation.
Available Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries for the ADB Hawaii Scholarship
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa,
- Cook Islands,
- Federated States of Micronesia,
- French Polynesia,
- Marshall Islands,
- New Caledonia,
- New Zealand,
- Northern Marianas,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Solomon Islands,
- Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei,
- , Philippines,
- South Asia: Afghanistan,
- Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China,
- Hong Kong,
- North Korea,
- South Korea,
- Have been admitted to an approved Master’s program at an approved academic institution.
- With a superior academic record, hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- At the time of applying, you must have at least two years of full-time professional experience (acquired after completing a university degree).
- You must be able to communicate in written and oral English to pursue studies.
- At the time of application, you must be under 35 years old. The age limit for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers is 45 years in exceptional cases.
- Stay in good health.
- After completing the program, you must agree to return to your home country.
The deadline to apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships in the United States 2022 is the 1st December 2022
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Application Process is Online for the Hawaii University Scholarship. The Application Process is lengthy. To, Apply Please Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.