Study in the United States. It’s good news! Scholarships for the University of New Haven are currently available. The purpose of this article is to explain the scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process in detail.
At the University of New Haven, students from all over the world have the opportunity to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards.
The University of New Haven was founded in 1920 as a public research university. The school offers a variety of degree programs. Applicants will gain excellent learning and teaching experience here.
International students can apply for the University of New Haven Scholarship 2022, a fully funded scholarship. Scholarships are only available for master’s studies. For the duration of their graduate program, students will receive 75% tuition assistance and an hourly wage.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New Haven? As a university, we provide advice and a variety of programs to help you achieve your career goals and become a professional.
Details About University of New Haven Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of New Haven
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters degree in any area offered by university. Click here to view all the available courses.
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: Click here to view the admission and scholarship deadlines.
Eligibility Criteria for University of New Haven Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements to qualify for the University of New Haven Scholarship:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- The candidate must have a good pre-qualification record
- This educational bursary is open to applicants from all over the world
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university
- SMART Scholarship in United States 2022 | Fully Funded
- Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- Stanford University Scholarships 2022 | Bs,Ms,PhD
The University of New Haven Scholarship provides the following benefits to its recipients:
- Applicants will receive the following provost’s assistantships:
- Throughout their graduate program, they will have the opportunity to gain experience and work.
- Seventy-five percent of tuition assistance
- A wage based on an hourly rate
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition
How to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the instructions below.
(1) No separate scholarship application is required. You only need to apply for masters degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges and universities attended. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the admissions office in sealed envelopes. Unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only if official documents are not available. All official documents must be received before classes for the admitted semester begin.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement (see here for more detailed information):
- Some majors require GRE and/or GMAT scores. GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94; GRE school code: 3663. See GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of New Haven Scholarships: