This is a great opportunity for students who wish to pursue higher education in Australia. We will discuss in detail the University of Tasmania Scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply in this article.
The Tasmania Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Scholarships are available for master’s and PhD programs. The scholarship will provide AUD 28,597 per year plus a relocation allowance of up to $2,000 per year.
Tasmanian Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) are awarded throughout the year to highly qualified international and domestic candidates. Students with demonstrated research ability can apply for Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships across all research disciplines at the University of Tasmania.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, experience, prior learning, and other relevant qualifications. Priority is given to new candidates in strategic research areas.
Details About University of Tasmania Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law, Education, Business, health, Sciences, and Engineering
- Ph.D.: 3.5 years, with no extension available. The duration of the scholarship is less than the maximum length of candidature, which is four years.
Master’s degree: 2 years with no extension.
- Deadline: June 04, 2021, October 29, 2021
- Melbourne University Scholarship 2022 in Australia-Fully Funded
- Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
- Study in Australia Without IELTS | Australia Scholarships
University of Tasmania Scholarship will provide:
- Annual stipend: AUD $28,597 (2021 rate). The rate is indexed annually on 1st January.
- Relocation allowance: The TGRS provides an allowance of up to AUD $2,000 to assist with the costs associated with relocating to Tasmania to pursue a Higher Degree by Research.
- Other allowances: Award holders may also receive minor awards, allowances, or other earnings in addition to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, or income from part-time work undertaken within the guidelines set by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship
University of Tasmania Scholarship candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- All countries in the world are eligible
- Applicants must have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies and have obtained at least an upper second class honours degree.
- Scholarships are only available to those who will be completing a full-time research Masters or Doctoral degree in 2021.
- For the proposed program, candidates may not receive another equivalent award, scholarship, or salary (if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (e.g. employment income) or income received as part of the candidate’s Higher Degree by Research but not for the purpose of covering general living expenses is not considered.
- Candidates who have completed a university degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level; and/or who have an Australian citizenship Government or University funded Students who have been awarded a Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months may apply and will be considered in the competitive selection process, but they will not be prioritized against other applicants who have not.
How to Apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship?
To apply for a University of Tasmania Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- In conjunction with their supervisory team, applicants should complete an application. Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates should review the scholarship information above and then visit our website. Apply Now. Further instructions can be found on this page. Scholarship applications will be reviewed and ranked on a competitive basis.
For more information about University of Tasmania Scholarships, please visit the official website:
To learn how to apply, subscribe to our YouTube channel