Do you need an application form for US Embassy Scholarships? Are you interested in studying in the USA with a scholarship? Interested and qualified students can now apply for the 2022/2023 US Embassy Scholarship Programme.
Download Form here. Through the US Embassy Scholarship Program, you have the opportunity to study in the United States. The US Embassy Scholarship Application Form for Candidates in Developing Countries for 2022/2023 is now available.
The purpose of this article is to provide information about the 2022/2023 US Embassy Scholarships Application Registration Form, how to apply for US Embassy Scholarships online successfully, the requirements involved, and the eligible countries.Also Apply: New Zealand Scholarships 2023 For International Students
In this article, we provide a link to apply for the US Embassy Scholarship for students from
- and South America;
- especially students from India,
- South Africa,
- the United Arab Emirates,
- the Philippines, and Nigeria.
In an effort to increase literacy levels and grow these nations, the US Government has recently authorized scholarship positions for students from developing nations. Students who wish to study in the United States at undergraduate and postgraduate levels but lack the financial capability can apply for the USA Embassy Scholarship program, which offers 100% financial assistance.
Requirements for 2022/2023 US Embassy Scholarships Application
- A scholarship committee selects candidates based on criteria set out by the university (candidates can apply for admission to any US university).
- English Language Requirement: Whether you have a test certification or if you are from an English-speaking country will determine your English language requirement. Whichever will be waived. In addition, the requirements for admission are determined by the institution you are applying to.
- The following countries are eligible: African and Middle Eastern students (developing countries)
Benefits for US Embassy Scholarship Programme 2023
- A settlement for upkeep ($14,900)
- At the beginning and at the end of the course, one economy single airfare will be provided
- Immigration Health Surcharge and inbound visa costs
- There is sharp financing progress – between $500 and $2,000, depending on the length of the course.
- For a first youth, the family settlement can be up to $10,120, and for a second immature, it can be up to $4,320. Extra support isn’t available
How to Apply for 2022/2023 US Embassy Scholarships
Students in India, Egypt, Ghana, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and Nigeria can apply for USA Embassy Scholarships by visiting the US Embassy in your country, searching on Google for your Embassy Scholarship Link Portal.
US Embassy in Ghana Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in Philippines Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in Nigeria Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in India Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in Egypt Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in South Africa Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
US Embassy in United Arab Emirates Scholarship Application Form Link Portal – Click Here to Apply Online
USA Embassy scholarships do not require any fees to apply
In order to pursue a study degree in the USA, you must apply to an institution in the USA.