Applicants are invited to apply for the UST South Korea Scholarships 2022. UST University offers 300 fully funded scholarships for Masters and PhD degrees. COVID-19 means they will not accept any IELTS or TOEFL this year. For Spring 2022, there are 300 scholarships available for Masters/MPhil, PhD and MS leading to PhD. The University of Science & Technology (UST) is among the top-ranked universities in the world and always remains within the top 100 universities in all rankings.
Scholarships in South Korea are usually open to Bachelor, Master, and PhD students. Scholarships for international students at South Korean universities have also been announced by the South Korean government. Many reputed South Korean universities offer admission without IELTS or other language certificates.
There are many Scholarships in South Korea Without IELTS. A wide range of academic disciplines is available. UST University Scholarships are the leading scholarship programs in South Korea, just like Seoul University, KAIST, and Postech. All international students, regardless of nationality, are eligible to earn a master’s degree or a doctorate degree from UST. Detailed information about the scholarship can be found below.
About UST South Korea Scholarships 2022
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: 25th October 2021
- For Masters: Applicants who expect to receive a bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- For Doctorate: Those who plan to receive a Master’s Degree by are also eligible to apply.
UST University Scholarship Benefits
University of Science and Technology South Korea Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses.
- Doctoral Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month.
- Master’s Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support: Accident insurance, medical checkups, E-library, counseling, etc.
- Programs for overseas training and exchange
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, UST Excellence Award(post-graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation
- Also acceptable are a Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation/Transcript
- Proposal for Study
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Report
- Recommendation Letter
Available Study Fields
UST South Korea offers a highly paid scholarship in Korea for Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in Sciences & Engineering in Spring 2022. Korea Institute of Science and Technology offers almost 40 different courses in Engineering, Science, Arts, Information Technology, and Social Sciences
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
List of Required Documents (Mandatory)
- Proposal for Study. Please work on this.
- Certificate of Expected Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Expected Graduation or Master’s Degree
- Master’s program transcript.
- Thesis for a Master’s Degree
- Score from the official English test (if asked, otherwise exempt due to COVID-19)
- Recommendation Letter
The deadline to apply for the 300 UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022 is 25th October 2021. Online applications will be available on 5th October 2021.
How to Apply for the University of South Korea Scholarships
Detailed information about the application process can be found in the application guide. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the UST University South Korea.